• Beyonce
    • Britney Spears
    • Ciara
    • Lady Gaga
    • Rihanna

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kicked someone in the chest once because they dissed Michael. I thought they stopped breathing for a minute. I was 5.

I severed ties with a friend of 9 years because he dissed Beyonce. We became friends again a few months later when he bought me Destiny Fulfilled to apologise.

Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley fans would commit murder and gladly take a death penalty sentence to defend their icons. But of the options in the poll, Beyonce fans are, by miles and miles, the worst.

-_-

Does Ashanti have stans...just curious? :unsure:

:mellow:

I kicked someone in the chest once because they dissed Michael. I thought they stopped breathing for a minute. I was 5.

I severed ties with a friend of 9 years because he dissed Beyonce. We became friends again a few months later when he bought me Destiny Fulfilled to apologise.

A MJ and a Bey stan... Wow... I'm scared of you. :mellow:

The way you were defending her that one time ..I would have thought you were one. :filenails:

I wasn't defending her. We were having a debate...and in that debate I opposed your opinion and provided CONCRETE information pertaining to my opinion. Thus proving that I was right. :coffee:

Obviously, you're still moved about the whole thing. ^_^

I wasn't defending her. We were having a debate...and in that debate I opposed your opinion and provided CONCRETE information pertaining to my opinion. Thus proving that I was right. :coffee:

Obviously, you're still moved about the whole thing. ^_^

And I provided CONCRETE info from the HORSE'S MOUTH which made your assumption(because thats ALL it was) look completely foolish.

We're not here for the shoulda,coulda,woulda's ...or the maybe's

Get with it or GO HOME.

btw..there's NOTHING to be moved about when the HORSE said I was right (pun ABSOLUTELY intended)

And I provided CONCRETE info from the HORSE'S MOUTH which made your assumption(because thats ALL it was) look completely foolish.

We're not here for the shoulda,coulda,woulda's ...or the maybe's

Get with it or GO HOME.

btw..there's NOTHING to be moved about when the HORSE said I was right (pun ABSOLUTELY intended)

Your "concrete" info was for press and to keep up appearances. As I already explained then. As I further showed you with even MORE CONCRETE info Gotti later talked about how what was going on around that time effected his business and output from his label.

I'm not here for you having selective memory concerning that topic.

You were CLEARLY moved then and you're CLEARLY STILL moved now. I guess you haven't been able to replace the wig I snatched yet. :unsure:

Your "concrete" info was for press and to keep up appearances. As I already explained then. As I further showed you with even MORE CONCRETE info Gotti later talked about how what was going on around that time effected his business and output from his label.

I'm not here for you having selective memory concerning that topic.

You were CLEARLY moved then and you're CLEARLY STILL moved now. I guess you haven't been able to replace the wig I snatched yet. :unsure:

How? :mellow: Again ..the WHEELS KEPT TURNING. You would have a point if we stopped seeing Ashanti promote but we didn't!She was EVERYWHERE,what are you not getting? Her promo and singles is what SELLS THE RECORD. As far as you saying they only stated that to save face is an ASSUMPTION. You are NOT in their head to know either/or. Again, they DID NOT have to give Bee credit in order to save face..do you know how ridiculous that sounds??

And I'm not here for you reiterating the same bullshit that FAILED you before.

There was NO WIG snatched over here when Ashanti's own mouth ate and digested yours. Keep it pushin,Bill.

How? :mellow: Again ..the WHEELS KEPT TURNING. You would have a point if we stopped seeing Ashanti promote but we didn't!She was EVERYWHERE,what are you not getting? Her promo and singles is what SELLS THE RECORD. As far as you saying they only stated that to save face is an ASSUMPTION. You are NOT in their head to know either/or. Again, they DID NOT have to give Bee credit in order to save face..do you know how ridiculous that sounds??

And I'm not here for you reiterating the same bullshit that FAILED you before.

There was NO WIG snatched over here when Ashanti's own mouth ate and digested yours. Keep it pushin,Bill.

The wheels didn't keep turning tho. That is the point. Gotti said things looked one way to the general public and the media, but were totally different internally. I'm not saying they gave Bey credit to save face. I'm saying they didn't go into details about the situation as it was to save face. They were right, it was "Beyonce's year" but there were many other things that happened internally that they could have said, but didn't...only later (once the business relationship with Gotti's parent label) did he discuss the internal issues. It's not always so cut and dry as what is seen by the public or what is said in the media.

I'm not reiterating anything...just trying to help jog your selective memory. :excited:

10r4sq9.jpg:coffee:

The wheels didn't keep turning tho. That is the point. Gotti said things looked one way to the general public and the media, but were totally different internally. I'm not saying they gave Bey credit to save face. I'm saying they didn't go into details about the situation as it was to save face. They were right, it was "Beyonce's year" but there were many other things that happened internally that they could have said, but didn't...only later (once the business relationship with Gotti's parent label) did he discuss the internal issues. It's not always so cut and dry as what is seen by the public or what is said in the media.

I'm not reiterating anything...just trying to help jog your selective memory. :excited:

10r4sq9.jpg:coffee:

REITERATING THE SAME SHIT

OH..AND YOU CAN GO PICK UP UR RAGGEDY WIG AT SHANTI'S HOUSE ...I HEARD THEY THRU IT UP IN DA CLOSET SOMEWHERE :unsure:

REITERATING THE SAME SHIT

OH..AND YOU CAN GO PICK UP UR RAGGEDY WIG AT SHANTI'S HOUSE ...I HEARD THEY THRU IT UP IN DA CLOSET SOMEWHERE :unsure:

CAN'T RESPOND BECAUSE I SHUT YOU DOWN YET AGAIN

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

bigstockphoto_manikin_heads_in_a_wig_store_3417123.s600x600.jpg

Go ahead, pick out any wig and I'll pay for it. :blush: I figure it's the least I can do since I've snatched your wig so many times. ^_^

• 2 months later...

Archived