• Beyonce
    • Britney Spears
    • Ciara
    • Lady Gaga
    • Rihanna

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, that read was so expert and subtle that I barely even realized it was there. Well-played! :clapping:

I have to vote for Beyonce. Her stans are total maniacs.

It wasn't a read. I seriously didn't know she had stans. I know her albums sale well, but I never saw folks reppin' Adele or causing stan wars.

As much as we hate them, the Beytards actually stan for someone that has talent (vocals and a good performer).

LOL at Adele being on the list. :asham:

Anyway, I say Gaga. That "Little Monsters" thing has gotten way out of control and turned into some kind of cult situation.

Boy, has it ever. They lost it when they started referring to her as Mother Monster. Creepy.

Boy, has it ever. They lost it when they started referring to her as Mother Monster. Creepy.

Yeah, I used to be a hardcore Gaga fan, but when that "Little Monsters" mess started happening, I started creeping toward the exit. I'm not "putting my paws up" for anybody.

It wasn't a read. I seriously didn't know she had stans. I know her albums sale well, but I never saw folks reppin' Adele or causing stan wars.

As much as we hate them, the Beytards actually stan for someone that has talent (vocals and a good performer).

Ah, okay.

To me, whether or not Beyonce stans have a valid reason to stan is beside the point. It's the fervor with which they stan that I think is meaningful here. The inane defense of anything that Beyonce does, regardless of the quality; the vicious attack on anyone who does not agree that Beyonce gave her only begotten son so that the world might live; the way they invade every forum to make sure everyone is drinking the Kool-aid as prescribed. I'm 40 years old, and in all my years, I've never seen such an intensely insane group of followers. I've never encountered any group of fans--not Whitney, not Janet, not Mariah, not Madonna--who are so certifiably insane and unrelentingly mean-spirited.

i think Beyonce and Britney are tied for having some serious crazies supporting them. Gaga's fans are getting to be unbearable too.

I picked Beyonce though, ive actually witnessed her fans insanity with thy own eyes. -_-

Ah, okay.

To me, whether or not Beyonce stans have a valid reason to stan is beside the point. It's the fervor with which they stan that I think is meaningful here. The inane defense of anything that Beyonce does, regardless of the quality; the vicious attack on anyone who does not agree that Beyonce gave her only begotten son so that the world might live; the way they invade every forum to make sure everyone is drinking the Kool-aid as prescribed. I'm 40 years old, and in all my years, I've never seen such an intensely insane group of followers. I've never encountered any group of fans--not Whitney, not Janet, not Mariah, not Madonna--who are so certifiably insane and unrelentingly mean-spirited.

True but Beyonce stans don't pull death threats. Didn't Britney's send Enrique Iglesias death threats about doing a joint tour with Britney :unsure: Rhitards are just the worst. They claim to be her navy but is more like a small plastic toy boat when it comes to actually helping Rihanna.

Archived