'Till The World Ends' Becomes Britney's Most Successful Radio Hit Yet

TwistedElegance™

After its remix featuring Nicki Minaj and Ke$ha sent Britney Spears' "Till the World Ends" vaulting 11-3 on last week's Hot 100, the song retreats to No. 6. Last week, the song sold 246,000 downloads, with the triple-threat remix accounting for 68% of the title's sales. This week, the song experiences a 49% digital sales erosion to 126,000, with the all-star remix accounting for 47% of the song's overall digital sum. Still, "World" bullets at No. 6 on Radio Songs with a 10% uptick to 87 million in audience, granting Spears the highest weekly audience of her 12-and-a-half-year chart career; "Hold It Against Me" peaked with 81 million the week of Feb. 19, 2011.

http://www.billboard.com/news/adele-s-rolling-in-the-deep-tops-hot-100-1005179322.story#/news/adele-s-rolling-in-the-deep-tops-hot-100-1005179322.story

It's also one of my fave tracks from her, ever.

she wasn't ever really popular on the radio charts... no? like Radio blacklisted her?

Yeah, pretty much. I don't think she was ever blacklisted, but I distinctly remember her being pretty unsuccessful at radio for the longest time. These last couple of albums have produced some of her most popular singles at radio, not just on iTunes.

I can't view tinypic.. <_< But I'm sure it's funny.. :lmao:

:sigh:

It's not that funny, just a "cheers" gif. :lol:

:sigh:

It's not that funny, just a "cheers" gif. :lol:

Blame the gubment computer.. :flipoff:

And yes, her singles from the last few years has been her most successful on radio..I can't believe she didn't have the support earlier in her career when she was at her peak!

Well Blatin works out to slow songs..so.. :coffee:

LOL I ACTUALLY LIKE A FEW SONGS HER ALBUM...OF COURSE I DOWNLOADED DIDNT BUY..."HE ABOUT TO LOSE ME" "I WANNA GO" "UP & DOWN" :wub: "INSIDE OUT" I WOULDNT SAY IM A BRITNEY FAN BUT I FEEL OBLIGATED TO GIVE HER MUSIC A LISTEN SINCE WE WERE BORN ON THE SAME DAY AND YEAR...LOL

LOL I ACTUALLY LIKE A FEW SONGS HER ALBUM...OF COURSE I DOWNLOADED DIDNT BUY..."HE ABOUT TO LOSE ME" "I WANNA GO" "UP & DOWN" :wub: "INSIDE OUT" I WOULDNT SAY IM A BRITNEY FAN BUT I FEEL OBLIGATED TO GIVE HER MUSIC A LISTEN SINCE WE WERE BORN ON THE SAME DAY AND YEAR...LOL

This should be the next single.. <_<

Archived