How do you feel about

Xtraordinary Xternal

To me shes a wild card... I feel like she could be misunderstood but also a bit sinister... so confused when it comes to her...

When ur confused, then the bitch can't be trusted.. :coffee: Sorta like Roguesus Christ.. :shifty:

Emma is always about getting something..she's power hungry.

I wanna know how storm really feels about her. Rouge power hungry? never got that from her...

LOL cyclops love her though...

No, not power hungry from Rogue..but she couldn't be trusted earlier on..that's what I mean..The weather witch doesn't care for her.. :coffee:

Cyclops just wants the pussy until Jeansus Christ returns..Emma is probably controlling his mind.. :rolleyes:

why can't we trust rogue? I love most of the X women :)

You know Rogue use to work wit the Brotherhood until she joined the X-men..so that's why I said she really can't be trusted..but now, she can be trusted since Gambit dug her guts out.. :cheers:

You know Rogue use to work wit the Brotherhood until she joined the X-men..so that's why I said she really can't be trusted..but now, she can be trusted since Gambit dug her guts out.. :cheers:

Yeah only because of her mother....

Just the thought of rogue clinging onto mrs marvel makes me chuckle that bitch wouldn't let go :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah only because of her mother....

Just the thought of rogue clinging onto mrs marvel makes me chuckle that bitch wouldn't let go :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well Mystique instructed her not to let go..Rogue was so confused and was used because of her fantastic mutant abilities.. :cry:

Archived