How do you feel about

Xtraordinary Xternal

That shit was funny... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

when women or bottoms fight they never like to let go of hair or body parts anyway so we can't really blame mystique :dance:

:rolleyes: She wanted to let go because she was absorbing her fucking life essence..Mystique told her to hold on because she knew that Rogue would have her powers permanently(which is why I love Rogue).

I loved when Magnesus got to show why he's the world's most powerful mutant when he took the Golden Gate Bridge as his mode of transport to get to that island. :wub:

That was badass...I HATE the way they downplayed Storm's abilities.

That was badass...I HATE the way they downplayed Storm's abilities.

Yes! Storm is a powerful mutant..I don't know why they don't let her be STORM.

Did you see the uncut version of that? he actually farted and lost control of the bridge a lil.

:rolleyes::lmao:

Honestly I ain't heard much about the bitch until they made that X-Men cartoon "Wolverine and the X-Men" and all I know is she's a telepath and can turn her skin to diamond. I don't know what level mutant she is or if she's even stronger than Psylock. I kinda don't even care

That was soooooooooo fucked up..I didn't care for X3 at all..it was so not right.. :mellow:

it shole wasn't right

I got misty when she killed him I was bothered by that.

Yeah and he's the most powerful telepath..she shouldn't of taken it easy on her and should've turned that bitch into a vegetable <_<

Did you see the uncut version of that? he actually farted and lost control of the bridge a lil.

you dumb as hell :lmao:

Archived