Janet announces plans for a 2011 WORLD TOUR

FlyyKid13

Janhova does not know that little bastard. :coffee:

I didn't get your text. :unsure: I've been having issues with my phone lately...I don't know what the issue is. I'll send you a text. lol

I KNEW it was you making trouble :rolleyes:

i been sending u texts all week :sigh:

nd i didnt say witch person was me :devil:

Well at least you know I'm not ignoring you... :excited: lol -_-

Did you get my last text? :unsure:

We might have to talk over facebook until I get the situation solved. My phone sucks... <_< Wanna buy me a new one? :w00t:

What name are you using to cause havoc on J/X? :sigh:

i didnt know wth was going on

yea i got your text nd i texted yuh back. :coffee: @ buying u another1 what u gone do to earn it?:shifty:

http://janetxone.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=73769 :whistle:

Don't have time for you trying to create a "fight" like always for attention :coffee: *leaves and goes to drink*

<_<

I'm not trying to start a fight. :rolleyes:

i didnt know wth was going on

yea i got your text nd i texted yuh back. :coffee: @ buying u another1 what u gone do to earn it?:shifty:

http://janetxone.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=73769 :whistle:

I didn't get your response... :umm: I HATE this phone. :sigh: I would do anything for a new phone...ANYTHING... :ph34r:

I'm gonna text you on another number.

*goes to J/X to see if I get you banned* :dance: :dance: :dance:

<_<

I'm not trying to start a fight. :rolleyes:

I didn't get your response... :umm: I HATE this phone. :sigh: I would do anything for a new phone...ANYTHING... :ph34r:

I'm gonna text you on another number.

*goes to J/X to see if I get you banned* :dance: :dance: :dance:

Well i texted u back <_< idc bout that forum i just wanted to see this cambia go crazy

for that phone :excited:

You are not Hendrika... :rolleyes:

Stop acting like self-loathing queen. :sigh:

Now save up your damn money so you can buy two tickets for the NYC show (one for you and one for me :blush: ) ...and I want front row seats too. :coffee:

Aren't you getting royalties from your show? :unsure: You should have the money. :unsure: And if there's no DC or Atlanta show then I'll have no choice but to go to NYC. I'll probably be with one of my friends though.

Aren't you getting royalties from your show? :unsure: You should have the money. :unsure: And if there's no DC or Atlanta show then I'll have no choice but to go to NYC. I'll probably be with one of my friends though.

Why would I be getting royalties from the show? :blink: *edit* I just realized what your trifling ass is talking about... :rolleyes::sigh:

I'm sure they'll be a DC and ATL show. The gays wouldn't have it any other way. lol

I'll probably go to the DC show too. :dance: (at least I hope so :blush: )

• Upvote 1