Janet announces plans for a 2011 WORLD TOUR

FlyyKid13

I'm SOOOO with you on this one...I HATE SHORT HAIR JANET WHEN SHE'S PERFORMING!!

-_- It takes away the fierceness for some songs -_-

It will start in the beginning of the summer.....the hair will be back trust. I think she's going to bring the dookie braids back from "Throb"from her SNL performance and "Anytime Anyplace".

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: NOT THE DOOKIE BRAIDS!!!! :excited::excited: :excited:

It will start in the beginning of the summer.....the hair will be back trust. I think she's going to bring the dookie braids back from "Throb"from her SNL performance and "Anytime Anyplace".

LOL....Well I hope to GOD it's televised somehow...Cause I'm not buying tickets...I will not go through that again. >_<

-_- It takes away the fierceness for some songs -_-

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: NOT THE DOOKIE BRAIDS!!!! :excited::excited: :excited:

I love the dookie braids on her she pulls them off so well especially when she's thin.

DOOKIE BRAIDS PLEASE!!!!!

I want to see rock star this time around. Something in the vein of "Trust A Try" without the flair bottoms.

I love the dookie braids on her she pulls them off so well especially when she's thin.

DOOKIE BRAIDS PLEASE!!!!!

I want to see rock star this time around. Something in the vein of "Trust A Try" without the flair bottoms.

Oh I loved them...especially in the "You Want This" video :wub:

Yes...she has to do a rock track this time -_-

:excited:

:unsure:*creates a Twitter and floods her with requests to get the Biebs as the opening act* :whistle:

Janhova would never... :coffee:

I can't wait. I already voted for the LA show. Today's been a good day.

It sure has... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I LOVE that Janet's team was able to keep this under wraps and it was just a big surprise for the fans (gives them less time to complain :lol: )

• Upvote 1

Janhova would never... :coffee:

It sure has... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I LOVE that Janet's team was able to keep this under wraps and it was just a big surprise for the fans (gives them less time to complain :lol: )

uhh my text :coffee:

nd im on my way back to the xone to make trouble :whistle:

She loves the Biebs :coffee: She schooled Gayler on him after Gayler gotten his pussy sandpapered and tried to act like he didn't know him when we all know he was in the back pussy poppin and jackin off to "Baby" :coffee:

Janhova does not know that little bastard. :coffee:

uhh my text :coffee:

nd im on my way back to the xone to make trouble :whistle:

I didn't get your text. :unsure: I've been having issues with my phone lately...I don't know what the issue is. I'll send you a text. lol

I KNEW it was you making trouble :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1