Janet announces plans for a 2011 WORLD TOUR

FlyyKid13

Why would I be getting royalties from the show? :blink: *edit* I just realized what your trifling ass is talking about... :rolleyes::sigh:

I'm sure they'll be a DC and ATL show. The gays wouldn't have it any other way. lol

I'll probably go to the DC show too. :dance: (at least I hope so :blush: )

^_^

Of course. DC and ATL have a huge urban market. The girls are bound to flutter in.

*alerts the FBI*

<_<

The girls will make up 70% of the DC, ATL, and NYC shows... :lol:

:umm:

B)

Not quite. The cunt population that'll actually attend Janet's show is not as high. Janet needs the gwarls and the girls. Her demographic is quite large. And because the DC/MD/VA area is heavy in niggras, it'll be easy for her to sell out.

You coming to DC? Someone has to alert the FBI task force that you'll be doing too much the minute you land at DCA. :umm:

Why doesn't she tour in South America.....never understood why. If she played concerts down there, there would be a huge resurgence in international interest in Janet. I suggested Rio and Juarez in Mexico for the hell of it.

Juarez??? oh hell no are you trying to get her shot?

I might go to the dallas show i recived her All For You Tour blessings there. But my friends just got a new house in SC and invited me to come up next year maybe I will go up there somewhere.

Juarez??? oh hell no are you trying to get her shot?

I might go to the dallas show i recived her All For You Tour blessings there. But my friends just got a new house in SC and invited me to come up next year maybe I will go up there somewhere.

I was joking about Juarez as she hasn't performed in Mexico. But seriously with Janet loving the latinos you think she would tour in Mexico or South America. Something is up.

B)

Not quite. The cunt population that'll actually attend Janet's show is not as high. Janet needs the gwarls and the girls. Her demographic is quite large. And because the DC/MD/VA area is heavy in niggras, it'll be easy for her to sell out.

You coming to DC? Someone has to alert the FBI task force that you'll be doing too much the minute you land at DCA. :umm:

:rolleyes:

Janet indeed does have a huge demographic, which I love. It's cool seeing people of all races at the shows. Janet always does well in the large metropolitan areas, which seems to be the focus of this tour, so I'm confident with attendance/ticket sales... The gays were out in full force at the NYC Rock Witchu show. lol If I weren't such a good guy I would've worked my magic and invited one back to my hotel that evening... :excited: #dontjudgeme :umm: ..... :shifty:

I won't be "Doing Too Much" in DC or wherever else I decide to attend this tour. When will you finally get that I'm nothing like "ThatOtherFan" in real life. :sigh::lol: