Janet announces plans for a 2011 WORLD TOUR

FlyyKid13

I actually think any Australian deserves Janet more than any...im sure its been since 'Janet' for them...followed by Paris and London.

For some reason, i get the feeling is gonna do a documentary with this tour.

Her last Aussie tour was with the Velvet Rope. I hope she at least does a few shows in Sydney and Melbourne with the new tour. She's guaranteed success, big name tours are very profitable over here.

Her last Aussie tour was with the Velvet Rope. I hope she at least does a few shows in Sydney and Melbourne with the new tour. She's guaranteed success, big name tours are very profitable over here.

So shes been missing in Oz for the same amount of time as London...but at least we've a few shows and appearances,you lot have had fcuk all lol.

So you still think she can garner attention over there...even though younger crowd?

freakyg :blush:

hey you guys! im doin great! got the best man in the world, got a new lil puppy dog.. and JANET IS TOURING hahaha

what else could i ask for??

how is everyone here doing?

She been to OZ for VR tour duh.. and London had enuff Janet haha kiddin.. we need her on Euro main land... its been like a decade almost, except for a lil gig few years ago in france..

JANET come to holland!

btw when will they release any news on the tour??

xx

hey you guys! im doin great! got the best man in the world, got a new lil puppy dog.. and JANET IS TOURING hahaha

what else could i ask for??

how is everyone here doing?

She been to OZ for VR tour duh.. and London had enuff Janet haha kiddin.. we need her on Euro main land... its been like a decade almost, except for a lil gig few years ago in france..

JANET come to holland!

btw when will they release any news on the tour??

xx

I'm sure we will hear more about the tour no latter then February when True you comes out

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually think any Australian deserves Janet more than any...im sure its been since 'Janet' for them...followed by Paris and London.

For some reason, i get the feeling is gonna do a documentary with this tour.

aside from concert festivals i'm still suprised Janet has not just done the odd shows in Europe... the O2 Arena is like the biggest venue in Europe. Janet is definatly destined to sell it out regardless of the time or situation

• 5 weeks later...