The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

Do you think it could get a traditional rnb vocal nomination.. :unsure:

I heard BTINH on both pop and rnb..Down here, they support Bey..They played "Run This Flop" alot. I never heard anything else off the album down here besides the ones that are supposedly singles.

I thought Traditional R&B was for covers of old songs. :unsure:

That's odd because Urban is ALWAYS the problem with Beyonce's songs. They're always behind in playing the songs. Pop has always carried Beyonce's songs on the charts.

Soooo what do you think about "End of Time". How you do think that would fare on the charts?

I don't think that's gonna do anything either. "Countdown" is still gaining on Urban, so that should be the single there. And maybe "Legend On Top" would be a good pop single with crossover potential.

I thought Traditional R&B was for covers of old songs. :unsure:

That's odd because Urban is ALWAYS the problem with Beyonce's songs. They're always behind in playing the songs. Pop has always carried Beyonce's songs on the charts.

Really? :unsure::mellow:

Well down here, they play Beyonce on the radio..Urban will always support her. I think pop is the problem(well this time around). But I'm expecting BTINH to catch on.

I don't think that's gonna do anything either. "Countdown" is still gaining on Urban, so that should be the single there. And maybe "Legend On Top" would be a good pop single with crossover potential.

I don't think "Love On Flop" has pop single potential. It screams RNB.

Really? :unsure::mellow:

Well down here, they play Beyonce on the radio..Urban will always support her. I think pop is the problem(well this time around). But I'm expecting BTINH to catch on.

I don't think "Love On Flop" has pop single potential. It screams RNB.

That's what I thought it was because that's the songs I usually see winning. :unsure:

Pop was playing "Run This World" more than Urban was, oddly enough. And BTIHN, I didn't think it was gonna be a hit. I don't really care for the song, and surprised it's still gaining airplay everyday because it doesn't really sound like a radio song to me.

That's what I thought it was because that's the songs I usually see winning. :unsure:

Pop was playing "Run This World" more than Urban was, oddly enough. And BTIHN, I didn't think it was gonna be a hit. I don't really care for the song, and surprised it's still gaining airplay everyday because it doesn't really sound like a radio song to me.

:unsure: *googles*

Pop didn't touch RTW down here..RNB played it alot though..

Ch @ that typo.. :rolleyes::shifty: I'm actually surprised at BTINH getting airplay as well..it doesn't scream radio to me as well..but in any event, I think "Countdown" is a radio song..and "EOT"..

:unsure: *googles*

Pop didn't touch RTW down here..RNB played it alot though..

Ch @ that typo.. :rolleyes::shifty: I'm actually surprised at BTINH getting airplay as well..it doesn't scream radio to me as well..but in any event, I think "Countdown" is a radio song..and "EOT"..

Give me the tea when you find it. -_-

I just go by radio updates because I don't listen to the radio. And when I do, I don't listen to top 40 and those stations. And I just don't care for EOT, so I can care less about that song. -_-

Give me the tea when you find it. -_-

I just go by radio updates because I don't listen to the radio. And when I do, I don't listen to top 40 and those stations. And I just don't care for EOT, so I can care less about that song. -_-

This is from wiki:

The Grammy Award for Best Traditional R&B Vocal Performance is an accolade presented at the Grammy Awards, a ceremony that was established in 1958 and originally named the Gramophone Awards,[1] to performers of quality traditional R&B vocal performances. Up until 2003, only albums were nominated, now just singles or tracks are. Honors in several categories are presented at the ceremony annually by the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences of the United States to "honor artistic achievement, technical proficiency and overall excellence in the recording industry, without regard to album sales or chart position."[2]

Unlike the similar honors Grammy Award for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance and Grammy Award for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance, this award was first presented in 1999. Between 1999 and 2002, this accolade was originally known as Best Traditional R&B Vocal Album. It was renamed in 2003, being awarded as Grammy Award for Best Traditional R&B Vocal Performance. From 2012, the accolade will be known as Best Traditional R&B Performance.

Oh I'm just so tired of her. She got that artists of the decade award with no hit single... :thumbdown:

The other bitches put in more work than her anyway.

Gaga - she has the edge and openly accepts and defends gay people beyonce too scared to do that.

Rihanna - has changed her style up every album with hit songs.

Katy Perry- Just keep racking up those number 1's

Alicia Keys- Her Rnb songs have true emotion she does well without pushing the panic button.

Thats just to name a few who do it better than that wack bitch beyonce.

LMAO...Clearly you have lost your damn mind... :filenails:

Is she going to make it to #1 on HOT100 is the question

That was asked when "B'Day" came out with 2 wack singles..Then she had the biggest hit of her career...You girls were snatched bald by Beyonce's international success this year, so ya'll are carrying on and doing stunts and shows.. :filenails:

I know ya'll plan, and its a fail. :flipoff: