Look at this kids berfday party in my sexy city...

King Baby

They celebrated in the way they knew how, by the means available to them. There can really be no judgment in that.

I really don't like the whole "let's laugh at the poor people" game. Especially, when most of us are two paychecks away from poverty.

They celebrated in the way they knew how, by the means available to them. There can really be no judgment in that.

I really don't like the whole "let's laugh at the poor people" game. Especially, when most of us are two paychecks away from poverty.

Look at you being all mature and thangs.

I think it's the fact that they are on a sidewalk that makes it seem so tacky and sad. They clearly are not homeless, so I don't understand why they didn't have a small party inside. :whistle:

We didn't have much when I was younger, and most Bday parties consisted of cake out the box, Kool-Aid and maybe hotdogs, INSIDE or in the backyard. :mellow:

I completely agree with you ... it's very immature

Archived