ohh I smell the charcoal grills on fiyah!!

Bailey

...yes the whole neighborhood getting ready to do da damn thang :excited::thumbup: I love cooking and grilling yes, got muh babybacks dried rubbed gonna smoke em in the smoker with apple wood, dry rubbed my turkey tenderloin, and got my sirloin shish kabobs marinating. I did the dressing last night, macaroni and cheese ready to go in the oven, and muh baked beans waiting on a little bacon grease and some onion. I need to go get a cake :yep:

...yes the whole neighborhood getting ready to do da damn thang :excited::thumbup: I love cooking and grilling yes, got muh babybacks dried rubbed gonna smoke em in the smoker with apple wood, dry rubbed my turkey tenderloin, and got my sirloin shish kabobs marinating. I did the dressing last night, macaroni and cheese ready to go in the oven, and muh baked beans waiting on a little bacon grease and some onion. I need to go get a cake :yep:

You cooking every farm animal available dayum! Im marinating some steaks to grill I havent thought about sides yet

You cooking every farm animal available dayum! Im marinating some steaks to grill I havent thought about sides yet

you damn right hell I got football playing ass bruthas dat be at da crib. Moms on dem collard greens right naw :clapping: She pissed me off tho she went and got neck bones to put in da greens, she know I only fucks with smoked turkey legs, hell and her diabetes outta told her better :filenails:

I dont know how I would feed you chile....the cook in me loves to please...but vegan....i might be like here go you a big ass plate of macaroni and cheese. :filenails:

Thats what I told my vegan friend. I was like look imma need you to just bring a bag of Suddenly Salad™ with you cause i cant deal with all your limitations when im trying to eat

Thats what I told my vegan friend. I was like look imma need you to just bring a bag of Suddenly Salad™ with you cause i cant deal with all your limitations when im trying to eat

:lol:

i always have to bring food to the cook-out. :cry:

:lol:

i always have to bring food to the cook-out. :cry:

you know what though watching that Obama cookout got me to thinking cause us cooks have to plan, I said them steaks look damn good but not everyone eats red meat, so you not that much an alien at the table...that's why when I do cookout I try to do a variety of meats and dishes so there is something good for everyone

Archived