Throw some titles of dance/electronic/pop songs at me

LyricalLesson

I'm recording some original songs on popular dance/electro/pop instrumentals, just for fun -- to test my songwriting skills, and possibly for a creative mixtape.

Right now I plan on recording a song on the following instrumentals:

Katy Perry's "E.T." (I'm in :wub: with this beat) and my song on it is INCREDIBLE! Not to toot my own horn or anything. :w00t:

Usher's "More"

Beyonce's "Sweet Dreams"

Kesha's "Sleazy"

Edward Maya's "Studio Love"

Kelis' "4th Of July"

and MAYBE

Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass"

Rihanna's "What's My Name" (probably not though)

I'm trying to think of some more, but I'm having a hard time doing so, seeing as though I'm behind on singles of today because I generally HATE today's music. Ya'll are some music lovin' fools -- I say that with the most genuine admiration and in the most positive way possible :blush: Help me out. Throw me some song titles so I can search for an instrumental!

its fantastic :wub: , hope you like it.

I'm listening to it right now . . . wow, I'm diggin' this girl's voice, very tender and haunting. She kind of reminds me of Jem, a tiny bit.

:thumbup: And the production is dark, and other worldly -- a combination I'm a huge fan of! Does most of her/this band's music sound something like this?

I'm listening to it right now . . . wow, I'm diggin' this girl's voice, very tender and haunting. She kind of reminds me of Jem, a tiny bit.

:thumbup: And the production is dark, and other worldly -- a combination I'm a huge fan of! Does most of her/this band's music sound something like this?

thats what everybody says when they first hear Natasha Kahns voice, she is definitely on another level. Im glad that you can dig it, its one of my favs from her. Not all of it, but a good portion of her music is very dance-y. :wub:

thats what everybody says when they first hear Natasha Kahns voice, she is definitely on another level. Im glad that you can dig it, its one of my favs from her. Not all of it, but a good portion of her music is very dance-y. :wub:

It's a very good song, I'm listening to it again

:lol: thanks for pointing me in it's direction. I'm going to have to check out more of her stuff. :D I'm a little irritated because I can't find a non-karaoke CDQ cut of the instrumental! <_< I'ma keep lookin' though.

It's a very good song, I'm listening to it again

:lol: thanks for pointing me in it's direction. I'm going to have to check out more of her stuff. :D I'm a little irritated because I can't find a non-karaoke CDQ cut of the instrumental! <_< I'ma keep lookin' though.

your very welcome. so happy you can appreciate it. ^_^

these are the ones that come to mind but anything by Crystal Castles, Roisin Murphy, Moloko, Hercules & Love Affair , royksopp and Fischerspooner is Godlike

Pearls Dream - Bat for Lashes :unsure:

Natasha :wub:

Frankmusik was great before he went all commercial with stuff like this:

:flipoff:

he is pretty vile now

Archived