ya favorite SCREAMIN BITCH!!!....MS LABELLE IS SUED OVER ALLEGED ATTACK!

janetDAYZ

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A lawsuit just filed in Harris County accuses singer Patti LaBelle of ordering her bodyguards to attack a Houston man outside the airport.

The lawsuit, filed by Richard King, states that King, a cadet at West Point, was returning to Houston to visit his family over Spring Break on March 11 when he was assaulted at Bush Intercontinental Airport. According to the court filing, he was standing in a public passenger pickup area outside of IAH Terminal C, talking on the phone and waiting for his father and brother.

King was reportedly standing too close to LaBelle's luggage outside her limousine, and his lawsuit claims LaBelle ordered her bodyguards to attack him. :lmao: King denies provoking the attack, or fighting back.

The lawsuit contends that LaBelle emerged from her limousine after King was taken away by an ambulance, suffering from a head injury and cuts and bruises, and posed for photos with Houston police officers, standing over a pool of King's blood.

A spokesperson for Bush Intercontinental Airport confirms the incident occurred, but declined to discuss details.

We'll have more on this story this afternoon on ABC13 Eyewitness News.

Singer Patti LaBelle sued over alleged attack at Houston airport | abc13.com

I like Patti too, she's an original Diva . . . but let's be honest, there's a BUNCH of truth to it

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ppl say the same about Xtina but Xtina is not a screamer to me..thats just her voice. I feel the same about Patti. Its just her style of singing.

Ppl say the same about Xtina but Xtina is not a screamer to me..thats just her voice. I feel the same about Patti. Its just her style of singing.

Because its true. -_-

And you can add Beyonce and MJB to that list as well. Patti get so caught up in addlibing, bitch can barely finish a song. Her voice is powerful enough without the theatrics. Sometimes its best to sing it straight.

Because its true. -_-

And you can add Beyonce and MJB to that list as well. Patti get so caught up in addlibing, bitch can barely finish a song. Her voice is powerful enough without the theatrics. Sometimes its best to sing it straight.

*dies listening to Patti replace Purple Rains 2nd verse with 'ooooooooa arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh heeeyyyyy baby boy on guitar ohhhhhhhh ho ho ho!!! huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu'*

*dies listening to Patti replace Purple Rains 2nd verse with 'ooooooooa arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh heeeyyyyy baby boy on guitar ohhhhhhhh ho ho ho!!! huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu'*

MY POINT EXACTLY!!! :excited::lmao:

I honestly don't beleive the bitch knew the lyrics. I just don't. :umm:

Because its true. -_-

Who are YOU to tell her how to sing? :lol: Im sure her fans LIKES her theatrics because thats what makes her,her. The same goes for ANY diva that you claim screams. If every bitch was to sing the way your suggesting..we would have one boring ass industry,I tell ya!

Who are YOU to tell her how to sing? :lol: Im sure her fans LIKES her theatrics because thats what makes her,her. The same goes for ANY diva that you claim screams. If every bitch was to sing the way your suggesting..we would have one boring ass industry,I tell ya!

actually I'm a fan of Patti's, so as her fan I think I'm entitled to have an opinion about her voice. Its a time and a place for everything. Some songs are made better by embelishment. Others are not. She has never learned the difference. Patti sounds great on record, but live she is often a mess. That's my opinion as a fan of hers.

actually I'm a fan of Patti's, so as her fan I think I'm entitled to have an opinion about her voice. Its a time and a place for everything Some songs are made better by embelishment. Others are not. She has never learned the difference. Patti sounds great on record, but live she is often a mess. That's my opinion as a fan of hers.

Your entitled to your opinion. I appreciate PAtti being PAtti. She's spur of the moment...her voice is spur of the moment. When she's in the moment -she's in the moment. Thats what I love about her. Long as I see someone completely wrapped into what they're doin because it comes from the soul Im content. Same wit MJB,ppl say she sounds off and all that other shit but its the passion that draws ppl into her live performances. To each his own.

and Janet praised Macy Grey's rendition of LWNDWY on the icon show. Thats what you do when people show up to honor you. You lie. :coffee:

Janet didn't expect for Macy to sound like her..she knew Macy was gonna sound like Macy. Now if you dont like her style of "singing" thats whole nother thing but she did LWNDWY the way "Macy" would do it. period.

Janet didn't expect for Macy to sound like her..she knew Macy was gonna sound like Macy. Now if you dont like her style of "singing" thats whole nother thing but she did LWNDWY the way "Macy" would do it. period.

And it was a MESS! Period. :filenails:

My point was, it doesn't matter that prince praised the performance. When people come to honor you, its not a good look to attack them. Even if your ears were bleeding after they performed. As a spectator of patti's performance last year, i thought it could have been better.

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A lawsuit just filed in Harris County accuses singer Patti LaBelle of ordering her bodyguards to attack a Houston man outside the airport.

The lawsuit, filed by Richard King, states that King, a cadet at West Point, was returning to Houston to visit his family over Spring Break on March 11 when he was assaulted at Bush Intercontinental Airport. According to the court filing, he was standing in a public passenger pickup area outside of IAH Terminal C, talking on the phone and waiting for his father and brother.

King was reportedly standing too close to LaBelle's luggage outside her limousine, and his lawsuit claims LaBelle ordered her bodyguards to attack him. :lmao: King denies provoking the attack, or fighting back.

The lawsuit contends that LaBelle emerged from her limousine after King was taken away by an ambulance, suffering from a head injury and cuts and bruises, and posed for photos with Houston police officers, standing over a pool of King's blood.

A spokesperson for Bush Intercontinental Airport confirms the incident occurred, but declined to discuss details.

We'll have more on this story this afternoon on ABC13 Eyewitness News.

Singer Patti LaBelle sued over alleged attack at Houston airport | abc13.com

This made me LOL for some reason... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And it was a MESS! Period. :filenails:

My point was, it doesn't matter that princed praised the performance. When people come to honor you, its not a good look to attack them. Even if your ears were bleeding after they performed. As a spectator of patti's performance last year, i thought it could have been better.

So what makes it a mess? It is because you dont like how she sings? Did you like ANY of Macy's material back when she was "hott"

Thats a damn lie because EVERYONE seen that side-eye he gave Trey Songz when he started yodeling his ass off tryna sing a Prince song. Prince aint got to fake for nobody. If Patti was to come out and sing the way you wanted..ppl would have been let down. They wanted to see the PATTI,that they know and love. Even Prince!

Archived