Can't believe people slept on these girls

LyricalLesson

NINA SKY

Their debut album was actually surprisingly good . . . there was fun party tracks,

chill mid-tempos, and soul-stirring slow cuts and ballads. Very well constructed. The

girls have smokey strong and sweet vocals, the production was on point, and they are pretty.

But their absolute STANDOUT track . . . the brilliant "Temperature's Rising" :wub: I

honestly think this is one of the most sexy, powerful, exciting, incredible ballads

I have ever heard. The live instrumentation, the emotional vocal, the lyrics -- everything

is perfection. LISTEN to it before you post a catty or unnecessary comment. I honestly think

you'll love it if you like ballads.

:blush: :blush: :blush:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3JrtaUrJn0 :blush: :blush: :blush:

I can believe it.

Smart ass

:rolleyes::lol:

Did you ever hear their album?

There's honestlys some VERY good tracks on it.

"Surely Missed", "Your Time", "Faded Memories", "Hollaback", "Runaway" . . . I bought it on its release date, and thought it was worth the $11 I spent on it. That's a rarity now-a-days with albums -_-

Ooo move ya body girls...la la la la lala haha! I liked them :)

Sad thing is . . . that's one of the lowest caliber songs off their debut album

yet it got the most attention -_- I think that's probably why they weren't taken

too serious, because that song is light pop fluff. They have some real deep material

with substance on there that should have been highlighted.

That includes the aforementioned gem of a track I posted on the OT :blush:

Archived