Gaga to nearly drop to Adele's 15th week sales next week

Kim

That .99 cent ploy was wack. I don't look at her as a million seller. Thats worst than mariah's antics in the 90s. At least they were singles selling for a buck and not entire albums.

Oh and Ralphie...you are so right. The album is wack. So far "Bad Kids", and "Bloody Mary" and "Hair" is starting to grow on me, but I hated the album at first listen. I liked Britney's much more. :excited:>_<

That's what a lot of people were saying on other forums. :asham:

I wish I could've participated in the .99 cent sale. -_- But I prefer physical albums anyway. ^_^

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 99c deal was Amazon, not Gaga.

Does anyone believe that the label and Gaga didn't know about the Amazon deal? It was reported that they "didn't know", but how could they not? :huh:

I didn't say who fault it was I just said that selling an album from an artist as big as Gaga for 99 cent and only selling 1 million isn't an acheivement in my opinion. Nothing to brag about. Usher, Taylor and Britney and them did it with out parlor tricks and back door antics.

Without the 99 cent ploy she would have sold no more than 600,000, and the fact that she is selling the CD in starbucks and walgreens and such makes it look even cheesier. :shifty::shifty::shifty:

Oh, I thought you were comparing her to Mariah.

Does anyone believe that the label and Gaga didn't know about the Amazon deal? It was reported that they "didn't know", but how could they not? :huh:

Amazon bought the rights full price... they didn't know Amazon's ploy... it's not like they're calling each other... telling each other what price to sell them at...

The record company made their money... whatever price Amazon decides to sell at is at Amazon's discretion..

Amazon bought the rights full price... they didn't know Amazon's ploy... it's not like they're calling each other... telling each other what price to sell them at...

The record company made their money... whatever price Amazon decides to sell at is at Amazon's discretion..

I'm not saying they made a deal to sell the album at .99 cents. I know they have the right to do that themselves, but don't you think even just for advertising purposes they would be aware of it?

Pretending to not know about it until you were asked about it is kinda shifty to me. :umm:

yeah.. people just want overpriced coffee.. not overpriced music albums

:lol:

I don't get the whole selling music at coffee shops, grocery stores, pharmacy stores, etc. When I'm buying condoms I sure as hell ain't gonna be itching to buy The Bodyguard Soundtrack. :umm:

I'm not saying they made a deal to sell the album at .99 cents. I know they have the right to do that themselves, but don't you think even just for advertising purposes they would be aware of it?

Pretending to not know about it until you were asked about it is kinda shifty to me. :umm:

no.. not necessarily...

^ :asham:

Erin doesn infomercials over here for some law firm, claiming they'll take on the cases nobody else will. Everytime I see the ad I'm like, "Hmmm, I liked you better when you were Julia Roberts." :lol:

Bitch. :lmao:

Julia-Roberts_l.jpg

:cheer:

Archived