WHAT DOES YO MAMA SAY?

SloLove

Me and my mom talked about it there were lots of tears from both of us lol

She thought it was just a phase and couldn't belive It. She was like I love you your still my son. no sex in my house tho... later she even asked me to make a baby with one of my dyke friends

Its so funny trannys and fem dudes used to bug the fuck outa me but I respect them for having the balls to be themselves when the world tells them its wrong

Wow I'm shocked this many of you aren't closeted

Me and my mom talked about it there were lots of tears from both of us lol

She thought it was just a phase and couldn't belive It. She was like I love you your still my son. no sex in my house tho... later she even asked me to make a baby with one of my dyke friends

Its so funny trannys and fem dudes used to bug the fuck outa me but I respect them for having the balls to be themselves when the world tells them its wrong

Wow I'm shocked this many of you aren't closeted

exactly. i used to feel the same way, but ive come to realize that most of them are just being their authentic self and I cant hate them for that. :thumbup:

im actually surprised that most of you are out too, thats GREAT!

exactly. i used to feel the same way, but ive come to realize that most of them are just being their authentic self and I cant hate them for that. :thumbup:

im actually surprised that most of you are out too, thats GREAT!

Rite and most fem and trans are the ones fighting for the rights of gays and reminding people that were human just like them.

One Of the best things corey and trey both taught me is masc,fem or trans we all alike and there's no room for hate

its weird now that im out my sis thinks its ok to ask me if dudes look good, cute im like eww im not discussing that with you, its not that i dont want to its just weird hahah maybe one day i'll feel comfortable

That's how my cousin found out about me. We r like sister and brother. One day i asked her about this guy on the street. Hey don't u think he is cute..she just turned around and said......damn I knew it ..it's about time u said something! :lol:

its weird now that im out my sis thinks its ok to ask me if dudes look good, cute im like eww im not discussing that with you, its not that i dont want to its just weird hahah maybe one day i'll feel comfortable

Is that club called Franks still open in New London, Ct

And outing Closeted dudes is a no no I Hate that shit

The day before the Janet concert on 3-8-11 in NYC. I was so hyped .. My co worker said to me only one type of man gets that's excited over Janet.......I looked at her just cracked the hell up...she started laughing ,also....she is so cool :lol:

I GET WHAT SOME OF YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT THE FEM DUDES...YOU KNOW ABOUT RESPECTING THEM FOR HAVING THE COURAGE TO BE THAT WAY...BUT DONT YOU THINK ITS OVER DONE A BIT...LIKE THEY TRY WAY TOO HARD?...I MEAN SERIOUSLY...REAL GIRLS DONT EVEN TWIST OR ACT AS FEM AS THEM...I THINK A LOT OF IT IS UNNECESSARRY

DURING MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND MY BF SAID SOME BLACK FEMS WERE CHECKING INTO HIS HOTEL AND ONE ASKED WERE THE ROOMS READY BECAUSE THEY HAD GOTTEN THERE EARLY BEFORE CHECK IN TIME...AND THEY SAID YES...AND THE FEM SAID LOUD AND PROUD FOR OTHER GUEST CHECKING IN COULD HEAR...GOOD CAUSE I NEED TO WASH UP MY PUSSY FOR ALL THE BOYS THIS WEEKEND :wtf:

The day before the Janet concert on 3-8-11 in NYC. I was so hyped .. My co worker said to me only one type of man gets that's excited over Janet.......I looked at her just cracked the hell up...she started laughing ,also....she is so cool :lol:

:lmao: she clocked your tea good thing she's cool lol

I GET WHAT SOME OF YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT THE FEM DUDES...YOU KNOW ABOUT RESPECTING THEM FOR HAVING THE COURAGE TO BE THAT WAY...BUT DONT YOU THINK ITS OVER DONE A BIT...LIKE THEY TRY WAY TOO HARD?...I MEAN SERIOUSLY...REAL GIRLS DONT EVEN TWIST OR ACT AS FEM AS THEM...I THINK A LOT OF IT IS UNNECESSARRY

DURING MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND MY BF SAID SOME BLACK FEMS WERE CHECKING INTO HIS HOTEL AND ONE ASKED WERE THE ROOMS READY BECAUSE THEY HAD GOTTEN THERE EARLY BEFORE CHECK IN TIME...AND THEY SAID YES...AND THE FEM SAID LOUD AND PROUD FOR OTHER GUEST CHECKING IN COULD HEAR...GOOD CAUSE I NEED TO WASH UP MY PUSSY FOR ALL THE BOYS THIS WEEKEND :wtf:

There are the ones who are over the top with everything they do I try to stay farrrr away from them I don't need that kind of attention in around me. Wow

Rite and most fem and trans are the ones fighting for the rights of gays and reminding people that were human just like them.

One Of the best things corey and trey both taught me is masc,fem or trans we all alike and there's no room for hate

i absolutely agree with that statement.

Its a cry for attention.... I get that most of them used to be teased or bullied and it manifested into that type of behavior.... Kinda like fat people who pretend they love their bodies but deep down really insecure. Some fat and fem people do the same thing be as over the top as possible. I'm a chill dude for the most part so I don't like that non sense from gay or straight people.

Some people really enjoy the "gay community" though. Like, it's something to relate to, at least. It sets us apart and means we're not living an expected, normal American life. I completely understand both perspectives.

I understand that... however I don't force myself into the "normal american life" either.... Its nice to be around like minded people gay or straight... I think gay clubs and the gay world period can be fun in moderation...

Its a cry for attention.... I get that most of them used to be teased or bullied and it manifested into that type of behavior.... Kinda like fat people who pretend they love their bodies but deep down really insecure. Some fat and fem people do the same thing be as over the top as possible. I'm a chill dude for the most part so I don't like that non sense from gay or straight people.

FORGIVE ME FOR LAUGHING SO HARD AT THIS...YOU STOOPID I JUST WANNA SAY THAT :lmao::lmao::lmao:

She, along with my close friends and relatives, have been greatly supportive towards me, after I came out last Christmas break lol It actually surprised me A LOT

I think she thinks it's awkward for me, because I'm not the stereotypical gay guy. (well, besides being a Janet stan), but I'm more happy with myself than I've ever been.

I know she wants to keep talking to me about it, but doesn't know how.. She'll kind of slyly ask if I'm seeing anyone. I'm not, but she probably thinks I've been whoring it up hahaha

I don't feel pressure to bring up my sexuality in conversation. It really has nothing to do with much.. I don't know if I should be like "oh, he's hot" like I do with my friends, because I

don't want it to be too much for her or shock her, but I want to keep the communication gates open like they were before, when I was dating all

those girls. I don't know if she's ready for that haha, but I know she's still someone I can talk to. Even if it's about other guys. It's just still so awk!!

See when I told my mom she said you know that's not a lifestyle I approve of but it's your life and you gotta live it for you...I bring my bf around all the time, they greet each other with hugs and kisses...we invite her to our home and cook for her and vise versa...sometimes they like to double team me and point out my flaws....she said anytime a family member ask about me she says here's his phone number, call him and ask him yourself #teammom

Did you say "your approval is not needed or wanted" :lol::lol:

She, along with my close friends and relatives, have been greatly supportive towards me, after I came out last Christmas break lol It actually surprised me A LOT

I think she thinks it's awkward for me, because I'm not the stereotypical gay guy. (well, besides being a Janet stan), but I'm more happy with myself than I've ever been.

I know she wants to keep talking to me about it, but doesn't know how.. She'll kind of slyly ask if I'm seeing anyone. I'm not, but she probably thinks I've been whoring it up hahaha

I don't feel pressure to bring up my sexuality in conversation. It really has nothing to do with much.. I don't know if I should be like "oh, he's hot" like I do with my friends, because I

don't want it to be too much for her or shock her, but I want to keep the communication gates open like they were before, when I was dating all

those girls. I don't know if she's ready for that haha, but I know she's still someone I can talk to. Even if it's about other guys. It's just still so awk!!

same here i've never been happier

MY MAMA SAID SHE THOUGHT ABOUT IT...BUT EVERY TIME SHE'D THINK ABOUT IT SHE'D SAY TO HERSELF, NAW CANT BE CAUSE THIS BOY LOVES JANET JACKSON TOO MUCH...LOL WHICH IS TRUE!...IF JANET WANTED ME TO BE HER MAN...FUCK YALL...LOL DEUCES

Archived