Have you ever been home alone and just felt the need to just be silly?

bu.

It's kind of lost its appeal for me :lol: But I remember it when I lived at home - used to run around being stupid. I remember when I was in school and home alone and I played Thriller... when Mike sings "You hear the door slam" I ran around slamming all the doors :ph34r::lol:

LOL i use to "perform" concerts when i was home alone... the remote control as my mic... the xbox head mic as my.. dance mic... i would "wear costumes"... blast Janet (live performances), MC, P!NK songs...

kept me in shape.. :yahoo:

LOL me too, I had a radial hairbrush that looked like a mic :lmao: I chipped my kneecap bone from spinning and landing on my knees :ph34r:

LOL i use to "perform" concerts when i was home alone... the remote control as my mic... the xbox head mic as my.. dance mic... i would "wear costumes"... blast Janet (live performances), MC, P!NK songs...

kept me in shape.. :yahoo:

Yes! I did the same exact thing :excited: Now I have Dance Central so I don't do that anymore -_-

:asham: what did she say?

mine: "Boy, what are you doing... Is that Michael or Janet... How can you tell the difference" :asham:

:lmao: She announced to everyone that "Henry's getting it on tour with Janet right now" :asham: When I left my room, she asked me if I was going back to dancing with Janet soon :sigh: I was too embarrassed to come up with a smart response -_- I'm just glad she didn't walk in on my "Rope Burn" and "Would You Mind" routines :whistle:

:lmao: She announced to everyone that "Henry's getting it on tour with Janet right now" :asham: When I left my room, she asked me if I was going back to dancing with Janet soon :sigh: I was too embarrassed to come up with a smart response -_- I'm just glad see didn't walk in on my "Rope Burn" and "Would You Mind" routines :whistle:

i did those HOME ALONE... i'd die if my mother saw me giving a lap dance to pillows :lmao:

Archived