Shania's new single is out! Is it comeback worthy?

Kim

I like it. :thumbup:

People forget that Shania's ex husband was her producer. So her sound is going change drastically. But at the end of the day, she can sing and she can write, so there will always be a place for her in the industry. I like her new song. The chorus reminds me of the Beatles for some reason. I would love for her to work with Taylor and Reba's producers.

People forget that Shania's ex husband was her producer. So her sound is going change drastically. But at the end of the day, she can sing and she can write, so there will always be a place for her in the industry. I like her new song. The chorus reminds me of the Beatles for some reason. I would love for her to work with Taylor and Reba's producers.

I like it too, but comeback worthy? Not even.

Her husband also co-wrote nearly every song with her, but she was writing before him, so I'm not worried about that. Her sound will never be the same, and that's gonna be hard getting used to. I think Up! is probably one of my favorite albums production-wise. But none of that is the issue with this song. It's just...basic. If you want to take back your rightful place in the industry, you won't do so with a song like this.

I will be interested to see what producers she works with on her next album though.

I see Shania still has people mad too...So that's a good thing. Dealing is a hard thing to do :rolleyes:

Now that you mention it, I can hear it too. The chorus has a very infectious melody. But that's pretty much the case with all of her songs. :lol:

Her husband also co-wrote nearly every song with her, but she was writing before him, so I'm not worried about that. Her sound will never be the same, and that's gonna be hard getting used to. I think Up! is probably one of my favorite albums production-wise. But none of that is the issue with this song. It's just...basic. If you want to take back your rightful place in the industry, you won't do so with a song like this.

I will be interested to see what producers she works with on her next album though.

I see Shania still has people mad too...So that's a good thing. Dealing is a hard thing to do :rolleyes:

She did mention that she didn't know where to start with new music because she hasn't written alone since meeting Mutt. I think this is just going to prove to the world that she is talented in her own right. Some people people still have this idea that Mutt was the one who did all the writing and just added her name to the credits.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

She did mention that she didn't know where to start with new music because she hasn't written alone since meeting Mutt. I think this is just going to prove to the world that she is talented in her own right. Some people people still have this idea that Mutt was the one who did all the writing and just added her name to the credits.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Archived