first Kylie now Britney flying the angel?

KlaSh-E

Shady, Dolly Parton is touring in November. Should I go? I ask because I'm not familiar with a lot of her stuff, but I think she'd put on a great show. Am I right?

:w00t:

I'm so jealous. She hasn't released any Canadian dates (yet). <_<

You should definitely go. I've never seen her live, but from what I've seen, she puts on a stellar show. Just her stamina alone at 65 years old is impressive.

Maybe you should download one of her many GH albums and start from there. :unsure: And then when her new album comes out, you can buy that one too. :cheer::asham:

:w00t:

I'm so jealous. She hasn't released any Canadian dates (yet). <_<

You should definitely go. I've never seen her live, but from what I've seen, she puts on a stellar show. Just her stamina alone at 65 years old is impressive.

Maybe you should download one of her many GH albums and start from there. :unsure: And then when her new album comes out, you can buy that one too. :cheer::asham:

I only know a handful of songs so I think I'll do that. How many GHs does she have? :asham:

The TV ad for her tour sucked me in. She looked like she was having a ball on stage. :lol:

I only know a handful of songs so I think I'll do that. How many GHs does she have? :asham:

The TV ad for her tour sucked me in. She looked like she was having a ball on stage. :lol:

Gosh, I don't even know. :lol: I suggest you find The Essential Dolly Parton. Those compilations are good with summing up the hits. :lol:

51qMofFOskL._SS400_.jpg

She always looks like she's having her own little party up there. :lol:

This is one of my fave performances:

One woman show! :excited: And she got all the suits to clap along. :cheer::asham:

Archived