LOL this never gets old

CalQuin

Damn . . . Wendy is a mean fuckin' BITCH.

:mellow:

no she ain't...she was being real and that little whore is dumb for thinkin' a 26yr old man is gonna actually want a relationship with a dumb training bra wearing ass little girl. 18 in the club meeting men. If I was her dad and found out i'd beat that ass <_<

no she ain't...she was being real and that little whore is dumb for thinkin' a 26yr old man is gonna actually want a relationship with a dumb training bra wearing ass little girl. 18 in the club meeting men. If I was her dad and found out i'd beat that ass <_<

That was not necessarily the greatest way to "school" this girl about ol' boy's "game" . . . she did this shit for the radio show. If you were her Dad, you'd have every right to bust her in her head, shiiiiit -- I'd do it too. But Wendy laid it out in a bitchy ass way, like she was trying to create some laughs from her listeners. Mission accomplished . . . but she's still a mean ass bitch. IMO, of course.

I don't even mind Wendy, I'm definitely not a hater. But I don't like how polarizing she is -- I feel she's a lot more PC on her television show as opposed to her radio show. If you'z a bitch, ALWAYS be a bitch. Be the SAME all of the time, you'll get more respect. I can't stand when people flip the script and switch up their personality. Screams "phony" to me.

Archived