The Voice's Cee Lo Green Addresses "Homophobic" Tweet Controversy

henrietta.

yea cause I had this White dude in my Comp class his name was Hakeem, his dad was from Morocco but you couldn't tell he wasn't a str8 up white boy, he said something like "dude that's gay" ....I wanted a piece of his plump ass ever since :blush:

Your story has nothing to do with Austin's post.

Lot's of folks (including gays) say "that's gay"...that's not really hatred.

Im saying why is it always something gotta be gay why can't the shit be wack?, and what was on his mind that made him think about gay? I was Vegas and I walk fast this dude in front of me was walking slow and getting drunk so he gone say "get off my ass you want some of something" I went the fuck off "I said well no but you might wanna tell ya girl you like that since you mentioned it im just saying if you taking it up the ass since that's whats on yo mind you might wanna tell her that" his GF told him to STFU he was drunk and im Black and you know White folk they get scary :whistle:

Im saying why is it always something gotta be gay why can't the shit be wack?, and what was on his mind that made him think about gay? I was Vegas and I walk fast this dude in front of me was walking slow and getting drunk so he gone say "get off my ass you want some of something" I went the fuck off "I said well no but you might wanna tell ya girl you like that since you mentioned it im just saying if you taking it up the ass since that's whats on yo mind you might wanna tell her that" his GF told him to STFU he was drunk and im Black and you know White folk they get scary :whistle:

True but that doesn't mean he's gay or being hateful. There's a difference in "that's gay/no homo" compared to homophobia.

No I don't know :umm:

True but that doesn't mean he's gay or being hateful. There's a difference in "that's gay/no homo" compared to homophobia.

No I don't know :umm:

Ima keep mine real, if you walking down the street and you worried about someone getting in yo ass, maybe theres a reason. Maybe you scared you might like dat shit it's always a possiblity Henry, not all cases, but a few, some of these dudes, I could see em on they back :whistle:

Ima keep mine real, if you walking down the street and you worried about someone getting in yo ass, maybe theres a reason. Maybe you scared you might like dat shit it's always a possiblity Henry, not all cases, but a few, some of these dudes, I could see em on they back :whistle:

evelyn1.gif

I've been loving twitter since I made one this year! It's like my own way I've been cunt or whatever da fuck else is on my mind at the moment. :thumbup: I hate when celebs rethink about what they say towards gay people though. If you hate gays or want to offend them then go ahead! Cause trust me I hav eno prob doing it right back to anyone else!

Any motherfucking time someone says gay it means they're homophobic? :mellow: Well FUCK YOU GAY SENSITIVE MOTHERFUCKERS!!! :flipoff:

Oh really? <_< *calls N0H8 Campaign*

Archived