When Janet Gets Her Lifetime Achievement Award....

Escapade

When Janet gets her Lifetime Achievement Award from the

Billboard Awards

Radio Music Awards

World Music Awards

American Music Awards

Kids Choice Awards

MTV Video Music Awards

Soul Train Music Awards

Lady Of Soul Awards

NAACP Image Awards

Recording Academy

GLAAD Media Awards

BET Awards, I'd like to see ppl who she has inspired. So probably ppl like Mya, Ciara (fuck wha'chu heard :rolleyes: ), Beyonce, Legendtina, Madonna, Gaga, and a few others.

Janet was gonna get BET's this year but she's performing that day so they chose Patti instead. I say it should be those she inspired, yes, like Mya, Ciara, P!nk, and Christina. Plus, Macy and Missy Elliot if she can. :cheer: :cheer: :yahoo:

But with the foolishness going on with BET headed by Deborah Lee, I'd rather not have that associated with Janhova. :filenails: :filenails:

No offense to anybody. :shifty:

I mean they DID have Xtina there, AND nominated Justin Bieber for an award. :unsure:

They played a few of Bieber's videos. I left Xtina alone since she did perform, but Madonna and Gaga...c'mon. It's the BET awards. It would be Ciara (if they even decide to play nice with her), Floperi, Neyo, maybe Robin Thicke (maybe) and the other rats that dominate 106 & Park.

They played a few of Bieber's videos. I left Xtina alone since she did perform, but Madonna and Gaga...c'mon. It's the BET awards. It would be Ciara (if they even decide to play nice with her), Floperi, Neyo, maybe Robin Thicke (maybe) and the other rats that dominate 106 & Park.

I don't think they'd do Janet like that. They've had some respectable ppl during their LAAaward segment. A bunch of nobodies wouldn't bring in ratings.

I don't think they'd do Janet like that. They've had some respectable ppl during their LAAaward segment. A bunch of nobodies wouldn't bring in ratings.

Really? I mean these are the same folks that had Ciara sing a MJ ballad and allowed Trey Songz to destroy a Prince song.

Really? I mean these are the same folks that had Ciara sing a MJ ballad and allowed Trey Songz to destroy a Prince song.

Trey also destroyed a Stevie song but we wont get in to that.

They did have Alicia do a tribute to Prince along with Patti (I believe was there).

Trey also destroyed a Stevie song but we wont get in to that.

They did have Alicia do a tribute to Prince along with Patti (I believe was there).

See -_-

Hopefully they wouldn't get Patti to do a scream-fest of Janet's "Love Will Never Do (Without You)" -_- If BET did do a Lifetime Achievement Award, I won't get my hopes up. I'll just tune in to watch Janet and hear her acceptance speech.

See -_-

Hopefully they wouldn't get Patti to a scream-fest of Janet's "Love Will Never Do (Without You)" -_- If BET did do a Lifetime Achievement Award, I won't get my hopes up. I'll just tune in to watch Janet and hear her acceptance speech.

-_-

Right. They would probably just get some ppl to do dance tributes, which is stupid. :sigh: They rarely get ppl to sing her songs. :rolleyes:

See -_-

Hopefully they wouldn't get Patti to a scream-fest of Janet's "Love Will Never Do (Without You)" -_- If BET did do a Lifetime Achievement Award, I won't get my hopes up. I'll just tune in to watch Janet and hear her acceptance speech.

I would pee my pants!!!!! I can hear her right now :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Archived