The Official 2011 BET Awards thread

art

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes Heather :rolleyes: . shit, she should have opened :umm::lol::rolleyes:

i hope she throws some much needed Terry McMillian shade on that stage when excepting her award. ^_^

Don't roll your eyes at me Heather :rolleyes: If she did, the vibe of the show would be better than it is now. It's just so... :sigh: The performances are just blah...the audience is blah too.

Terry's ass know she tried it when she attempted to go at Willow and Jaden :umm:

Don't roll your eyes at me Heather :rolleyes: If she did, the vibe of the show would be better than it is now. It's just so... :sigh: The performances are just blah...the audience is blah too.

Terry's ass know she tried it when she attempted to go at Willow and Jaden :umm:

you starting to act like a Veronica boo :rolleyes::wub: this shit just sucks.

she really did. Oh hatin ass ho :umm:

YAS!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: EAT IT BITCHES!!!! THE MUTHA FUCKIN' SMITHS!!!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

i knew that was happen, aint no way Will and Jada showing up to this crusty ass award show and they chirren aint getting no award :lol:

they deserve though...good for them.

i knew that was happen, aint no way Will and Jada showing up to this crusty ass award show and they chirren aint getting no award :lol:

they deserve though...good for them.

:lol: You called it earlier when I didn't even notice them :lol:

It's Willow's third award. She has one for acting and shitted on Nicki, Bruno Mars and others when she took home the NAACP's Best New Artist award...just from one song B)

Archived