The Official Michael Jackson Thread

ThatOtherFan

I really like 'Hold My Hand'. But I'm obsessed with 'Do You Know (Where Your Children Are)'.

Alot of the fans are saying that should have been the 1st single instead.

In fact DYKWYCA might not even make this album...unless the title has been changed to "Hollywood Tonight" as a few suspect.

3 deletable gifs <<<<<<< not being subscribed to your anime channel :excited:

smangit368.gif

9a5t8p.jpg

And you're still mad I see... :excited:

Alot of the fans are saying that should have been the 1st single instead.

In fact DYKWYCA might not even make this album...unless the title has been changed to "Hollywood Tonight" as a few suspect.

It's just classic Dangerous-era Michael to me, I love it. I've also seen the song called 'Twelve O'Clock' with a copy-and-paste verse from Jay-Z. It was pretty awful.

Why you so sensitive?

janetellen114.jpg

Completely unbothered as always

fvz0gn.jpg

Wish I could say the same for you... -_-

It's just classic Dangerous-era Michael to me, I love it. I've also seen the song called 'Twelve O'Clock' with a copy-and-paste verse from Jay-Z. It was pretty awful.

I haven't heard "Twelve O'Clock" yet...I've been staying pretty clear of most of the leaks because I wanna wait to for CD.

I don't believe "Twelve O'Clock" will be on the CD either though...I'll have to check and make sure though.

Why would it matter to you? You're not one of the subscribers... :rolleyes:

I was going through my pics and thought it would be the perfect response! :lmao:

I was just saying you should show them love :wub:

And I wasn't laughing at the pic...I was laughing at you being so delusional that you used that picture :dance: *celebrates and gets pissed off at your future reply interrupting me*

lil_janet1.gif

I was just saying you should show them love :wub:

And I wasn't laughing at the pic...I was laughing at you being so delusional that you used that picture :dance: *celebrates and gets pissed off at your future reply interrupting me*

lil_janet1.gif

How should I do that? :unsure:

2j2wd2t.jpg

...and we both know you were so rattled all you could do was respond with the " :lmao: " to the other pic. :yep:

• Upvote 1