The Official Michael Jackson Thread

ThatOtherFan

GAME'S REVIEW:

HOLD MY HAND - 2/10 - Akon is annoying.. it's pure crap.. MJ would never release this as his own

HOLLYWOOD TONIGHT - 4/10 - sounds like it belongs on the DANGEROUS album... it's not that good

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP - 5/10 - It has a great message... but it's corny lyrically.. it's not "loud" enuff... not enuff choir lol... that matters

(I LIKE) THE WAY YOU LOVE ME - 6/10 - sounds like a 80's song... :mellow: corny lyrics

MONSTER - 3/10 - something from the DANGEROUS album again... breaking glass? really? 50 Cent? FAIL

BEST OF JOY - 5/10 - this song is EVERYWHERE... the vocals aren't up to par.. lyrically... "we are forever.. i am forever" :blink:

BREAKING NEWS - 1/10 - Enough said

(I CAN'T MAKE IT) ANOTHER DAY - 5/10 - lyrically.. :mellow: a rock song gone.. bad

BEHIND THE MASK - 7/10 - it's a step up for the previous songs... it's a WHO IS IT pt 2... still sounds dated tho

MUCH TOO SOON - 7/10 - a sweet ballad...

DO YOU KNOW - 4/10 - hippy music about children :sigh: Jay-Z's rap sounds likea 90's rap :mellow:

ALL I NEED - 7 4/10 - MJ had to add children to this song... that dropped it 3 places for me... it started out good tho

BLUE GANGSTA - 4/10 - the lyrics in the chorus are :blink: ... his vocals brought it up to 4 in the verse...

You can tell this album is full of crap that MJ didn't want on his albums or crap he recorded to get his creative juices rolling.. this isn't even a shadow of his former self.. it's mediocre...

this shouldn't even been released

4/10 OVERALL

It's not the truth, and you are OBVIOUSLY biased. :rolleyes:

You're not a mod in anymore, so I can snatch and drag you all I want and not have to worry about any repercussions . :excited::dance::excited:

how is it not true? :mellow: i listened to the entire album.. front to back.. check my last.fm to prove it...

http://www.last.fm/user/nh3plusjanet

ok... :mellow: i guess... :umm: but that still doesn't prove what i said is "false" or biased

Because your biased as you've proven in the past.... I'm simply not here for biased individuals reviewing this or any other Mike Jack album. :coffee:

so just cuz u don't like my review... i'm deemed biased.. sounds like there's one wacko fan that can't handle the truth... not shocking at all...

link me to my biased MJ behavior as "proven in the past"... no worries.. i'll wait

Then you shouldn't have said it then. :coffee:

Janhova cures all illness and afflictions. Whatever your trouble she can relief to it...praise her Rochester...PRAISE HER!!!!

1ju6pu.jpg

what is necessary :coffee: is this forum necessary? are you? :coffee:

drinketh of her pussy water and thirst no more :dance: