The Official Michael Jackson Thread

ThatOtherFan

what is necessary :coffee: is this forum necessary? are you? :coffee:

drinketh of her pussy water and thirst no more :dance:

Yes this forum is necessary to celebrate the magnificence that is Janhova. Without it, we'd be forced to go to J/X :umm: ....and we all know how my ICONIC and LEGENDARY presence is a necessity to this forum. I'm 2nd only to Janhova herself. :yep:

Now you're just doing too much. :sigh:

Yes this forum is necessary to celebrate the magnificence that is Janhova. Without it, we'd be forced to go to J/X :umm: ....and we all know how my ICONIC and LEGENDARY presence is a necessity to this forum. I'm 2nd only to Janhova herself. :yep:

Now you're just doing too much. :sigh:

You're about as necessary as a soundcheck for Britney Spears :coffee:

so just cuz u don't like my review... i'm deemed biased.. sounds like there's one wacko fan that can't handle the truth... not shocking at all...

link me to my biased MJ behavior as "proven in the past"... no worries.. i'll wait

You are biased and everyone knows it. I can handle the truth. I'm just not here for your biased bs. :coffee:

If the old forum was up I could. :coffee: ..but you go ahead and continue to wait though. :yep:

You are biased and everyone knows it. I can handle the truth. I'm just not here for your biased bs. :coffee:

If the old forum was up I could. :coffee: ..but you go ahead and continue to wait though. :yep:

there's a huge flaw in ur logic.. i spoke harshly of MJ's personal life.. never his hits/songs... :umm:

unless ure getting MJ confused with my Madonna rants (who has no talent or vocal ability) then i'd say i was biased...

lcji5qHzag1qe7w18o1.gif

:blush:

Awwwwww, Rochester made a funny. ^_^

Here's a gold star, just for you...

gold-star.gif

:w00t:

there's a huge flaw in ur logic.. i spoke harshly of MJ's personal life.. never his hits/songs... :umm:

unless ure getting MJ confused with my Madonna rants (who has no talent or vocal ability) then i'd say i was biased...

You have spoken harshly of Mike's music in the past. You've forgotten just how long I've been here... :umm:

And your bias to his music comes from the fact that you simply don't like him. Which is fine, you don't have to...but I'm not going to take some random biased filled review from you either. :coffee:

• Downvote 1

You have spoken harshly of Mike's music in the past. You've forgotten just how long I've been here... :umm:

And your bias to his music comes from the fact that you simply don't like him. Which is fine, you don't have to...but I'm not going to take some random biased filled review from you either. :coffee:

what have i said that was "harsh"? that none of his songs he penned can connect with anyone? :blink:HARSH BUT TRUE

if i didn't like him.. why would i waste my time and... well just time.. dL'ing... listening & writing a review >_<

face facts... just because u don't like the review.. u think it's biased... fact of the matter is... the review is true... MJ would never put any of this on an album... cuz he know it sucked :coffee: ... Sony just picked 13 songs and said $$$

what have i said that was "harsh"? that none of his songs he penned can connect with anyone? :blink:HARSH BUT TRUE

if i didn't like him.. why would i waste my time and... well just time.. dL'ing... listening & writing a review >_<

face facts... just because u don't like the review.. u think it's biased... fact of the matter is... the review is true... MJ would never put any of this on an album... cuz he know it sucked :coffee: ... Sony just picked 13 songs and said $$$

More than that, but again...the old forum isn't up. :coffee:

So you can write a biased review? :unsure:

I think it's biased, because I KNOW it is...and check back in the thread I have stated Mike wouldn't be happy with the album as is. Especially with the three tracks that many question whether or not it's even Mike on lead vocals...and yes Sony and the estate are after dollars only, as evidence by the inclusion of those possibly fake tracks, even with most of the fans disapproving.

Having said all that, still doesn't take away from the obvious bias in your review. :coffee:

• Downvote 1

More than that, but again...the old forum isn't up. :coffee:

So you can write a biased review? :unsure:

I think it's biased, because I KNOW it is...and check back in the thread I have stated Mike wouldn't be happy with the album as is. Especially with the three tracks that many question whether or not it's even Mike on lead vocals...and yes Sony and the estate are after dollars only, as evidence by the inclusion of those possibly fake tracks, even with most of the fans disapproving.

Having said all that, still doesn't take away from the obvious bias in your review. :coffee:

its not more than that... i never spoke on her music

i wouldn't waste my time doing all that to write a "biased" review...

in the early years of man.. people thought the earth was the center of the universe... because the KNEW it was... :fail:

there is nothing wrong with my unbiased, dedicated review :wave:

its not more than that... i never spoke on her music

i wouldn't waste my time doing all that to write a "biased" review...

in the early years of man.. people thought the earth was the center of the universe... because the KNEW it was... :fail:

there is nothing wrong with my unbiased, dedicated review :wave:

Her music? :rolleyes: ...and yes you have. :coffee:

You would and just did... :coffee:

What does that have to do with your OBVIOUSLY biased review? Nothing... :coffee:

Nope nothing wrong with your review, I'm just making sure it's known that it's completely biased. :wave:

• Downvote 1

Her music? :rolleyes: ...and yes you have. :coffee:

You would and just did... :coffee:

What does that have to do with your OBVIOUSLY biased review? Nothing... :coffee:

Nope nothing wrong with your review, I'm just making sure it's known that it's completely biased. :wave:

yes.. her music

as i stated before.. u deem it biased cuz u don't like the context... i'll get over it...

MY REVIEW IS ON PAGE 7 for other fans