If you could revive anyone's career whose would you save?

Miss Enjoi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about that one sis. That song is my Ambien and that video is for the seeing impaired. :filenails:

I enjoy everything about "Nothing" except that "password to my beeper" nonsense that she put in there. The lyrics can be a little stronger, but I definitely enjoy it.

No comment on the video. :coffee:

I enjoy everything about "Nothing" except that "password to my beeper" nonsense that she put in there. The lyrics can be a little stronger, but I definitely enjoy it.

No comment on the video. :coffee:

Once I hear that, I can't listen anymore. :filenails:

Janet was obviously trying to emulate Seabiscuit. :coffee:

Let's see who stans for what flops and lazy bitches. :filenails:

ok bitch.....Brandy, she has more to her than Beyonce and her White woman weaves and no fucking good albums. So maybe the flop is the fake bitch u check for, you ever think about that? Real niggas know good music....go back to the catalog thread and ask yo self, if yo bitch was all dat, why she flop so fucking hard to Brandy? Maybe cause Brandy aint a lace front fake ass over doing White bitch :filenails: oh and don't get me wrong it ain't personal I don't give a fuck about Beyonce like dat

ok bitch.....Brandy, she has more to her than Beyonce and her White woman weaves and no fucking good albums. So maybe the flop is the fake bitch u check for, you ever think about that? Real niggas know good music....go back to the catalog thread and ask yo self, if yo bitch was all dat, why she flop so fucking hard to Brandy? Maybe cause Brandy aint a lace front fake ass over doing White bitch :filenails: oh and don't get me wrong it ain't personal I don't give a fuck about Beyonce like dat

oprah_you_mad_gif.gif

over Beyonce? that bitch from that one group back in the day? they went a few member changes

minaj.gif

Yes bitch. :filenails:

The bitch that earned more Grammy's than you and your flops will ever see in their lives? :coffee:

The bitch that has sold enough albums to make your flops' albums look like Las Vegas coasters? :coffee:

The bitch that sells out venues across the world while your flops struggling to sell out their living room? :coffee:

THAT BITCH. And don't you forget it ho. :filenails:

Yes bitch. :filenails:

The bitch that earned more Grammy's than you and your flops will ever see in their lives? :coffee:

The bitch that has sold enough albums to make your flops' albums look like Las Vegas coasters? :coffee:

The bitch that sells out venues across the world while your flops struggling to sell out their living room? :coffee:

THAT BITCH. And don't you forget it ho. :filenails:

Grammys? I think Britney got one of those, um yea, them award shows today Hun-tay, they give em to whoever record company paid and they got an album coming out, anywho, tell Beyonce Janet said....been there....done it....better...holla at ya gurl :clapping:

WE ARE NOT PRESSED NOR IMPRESSED BY BEYONCE.....I ASK THIS.......WHAT WILL SHE STEAL NEXT? :filenails:

Grammys? I think Britney got one of those, um yea, them award shows today Hun-tay, they give em to whoever record company paid and they got an album coming out, anywho, tell Beyonce Janet said....been there....done it....better...holla at ya gurl :clapping:

WE ARE NOT PRESSED NOR IMPRESSED BY BEYONCE.....I ASK THIS.......WHAT WILL SHE STILL NEXT? :filenails:

Exactly Britney has ONE gal. :filenails:

beyonce-grammys-o.gif

STAY MAD. :coffee:

Archived