My one and only criticism for European leg!

Twistedvelvet

Show is too daym short and too many long gaps.

Everyone I spoke to mentioned this...and nothing else.

Why Janet did u cut out virtually all of the encore bar TA? And why not do atleast I get lonely or all nite. All we got in that section was TTWLG.

I'm dying to bug Gil on twitter again but I won't. Lol

Aside from that ull know she slayed in Europe.

IGL was a hit in the UK. She should've performed it.

How stupid of her to cut out TA from the Monaco show. :mellow:

She really needs to add ALL the songs. Perhaps if she didn't treat the 2004 - 2009 songs like everyone treats Joh'Vonnie, people will be more inclined to go out and purchase the albums.

Same complaint. How are you gonna cut out an entire section of a show that is already about only an hour and a half long, then NOT add at LEAST one of your biggest hits in I Get Lonely, or All Nite, or Black Cat to the set list? I don't get it...and that section was hot too. She better bring something back for the 2nd US leg, cause GIRL!

Don't get me wrong, id take even just 2 minutes of Janet on stage and be happy. But the only criticism I'm hearing from anyone on this tour is that she's not on long enough. One extra song this leg would be enough. I just really want to know what the thinking behind it is. Why they (being Janet etc) decide to take out a whole section like it's a good idea. like who actually would think making a show shorter with more intervals would please the audience...

Makes no sense.

^^^You didn't miss much. It was just like the AMA performance. :sigh:

Yeah, she didn't really dance much or do anything for that song. But it is nice to hear the song live.

She should really do the whole show, though. I plan on going to her detroit show, & if she cuts more songs Im going to have a HUGE BF. :umm:

And now I'm extra pressed because she did All Nite in Monte Carlo and that crowd was dead as hell. Buncha rich bitches not knowing how to give it up for Ms Jackson and THEY get ANDS? Poof, be gone! They're probably more accustomed to watching stocks go up an down <_<

Archived