Reyna ♔

lemme get this str8...

if your friend planks... he or she is not your friend anymore

so basically... y'all weren't friends in the first place

:coffee: maybe it's you whose truly... idiotic

Your friend planks

Planking is dangerous,idiotic, and harmful

Your friend celebrate this by doing it way too often

Your friend is dangerous, idiotic and harmful.

The friend has to go!

What honestly makes sense about keeping friends that will end up causing serious harm to themselves by doing the stupidest pass time on the planet, a step above smoking and getting wasted? Right. Point clear. YOU'RE an idiot for condoning this.

slap.gif?w=256&h=184

Your friend planks

Planking is dangerous,idiotic, and harmful

Your friend celebrate this by doing it way too often

Your friend is dangerous, idiotic and harmful.

The friend has to go!

What honestly makes sense about keeping friends that will end up causing serious harm to themselves by doing the stupidest pass time on the planet, a step above smoking and getting wasted? Right. Point clear. YOU'RE an idiot for condoning this.

how is it dangerious again?

So I guess listening to idiotic queer children on YouTube to whatever thought came into their minds while catching the bus last night from their Taco Bell jobs is less idiotic than taking random pictures and posting them online?

LMFAO.. a step above smoking...

that's like saying sex is a step above apples... what are you talking about?!

how is it dangerious again?

So I guess listening to idiotic queer children on YouTube to whatever thought came into their minds while catching the bus last night from their Taco Bell jobs is less idiotic than taking random pictures and posting them online?

LMFAO.. a step above smoking...

that's like saying sex is a step above apples... what are you talking about?!

So you're foolish enough to believe that: trying to find the most outrageous place you have access to, laying flat across it, trying to take a picture at the same time, not caring what the consequences may be, just for LESS that 15 minutes of fame on the Internet by other imbeciles who will drop this fad like others; should be CELEBRATED? You, love, are an idiot. This has killed people and it puts the others in danger. All for NOTHING. Doing something entirely dangerous for temp. Internet fame is stupid as hell.

Hell at least Kingsley is in school and doing something with his life and rants about things like this in his spare time. Not everyone on Youtube spends the whole time online.

They're both dangerous habits that can kill you. Except this one has faster effects if you escalate your level of risk by going to more and more dangerous extremes. Wow, you really are an idiotic prick. My gosh.

So you're foolish enough to believe that: trying to find the most outrageous place you have access to, laying flat across it, trying to take a picture at the same time, not caring what the consequences may be, just for LESS that 15 minutes of fame on the Internet by other imbeciles who will drop this fad like others; should be CELEBRATED? You, love, are an idiot. This has killed people and it puts the others in danger. All for NOTHING. Doing something entirely dangerous for temp. Internet fame is stupid as hell.

Hell at least Kingsley is in school and doing something with his life and rants about things like this in his spare time. Not everyone on Youtube spends the whole time online.

They're both dangerous habits that can kill you. Except this one has faster effects if you escalate your level of risk by going to more and more dangerous extremes. Wow, you really are an idiotic prick. My gosh.

LMFAO... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't know or care about the queer's life or what he's doing... as you said "Internet fame is stupid as hell" yet you continue to rot your brain over youthfully educationed tween's rants

i think you've been hitting the delusion pipe waay too hard

LMFAO... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't know or care about the queer's life or what he's doing... as you said "Internet fame is stupid as hell" yet you continue to rot your brain over youthfully educationed tween's rants

i think you've been hitting the delusion pipe waay too hard

I see you skipped over the bulk of my point. I'm done here. Obviously, idiocy has been your morning meal for the past few days. Even Selina has said so. Be careful, a plate of crow may come after it.

Queer? Bitch, log off and get a bit of decency. You are such a prick. I don't rot my brain over anything. I'm on my way to an Ivy League university. He's in college himself anyway.

You've been smoking pot too long. We're even. Bye.

I see you skipped over the bulk of my point. I'm done here. Obviously, idiocy has been your morning meal for the past few days. Even Selina has said so. Be careful, a plate of crow may come after it.

Queer? Bitch, log off and get a bit of decency. You are such a prick. I don't rot my brain over anything. I'm on my way to an Ivy League university. He's in college himself anyway.

You've been smoking pot too long. We're even. Bye.

yea i skipped it.. u were just ranting about shit... so i guess mountain bike riding, skydiving, ice fishing.. hell.. Mountain Climbing are DANGEROUS AND IDIOTIC AND IS FOR 15 MINUTES OF FAME

you sound stupid... we all agree planking is stupid.. but you make it sound like it's like playing chicken with another car

Since when was Selz the ruler of the world... didn't know her opinion is word :lmao: i don't eat breakfast :blink:

I don't care what Ivy League school you're allegedly going to... there are tons of ignorant people all over with degrees and phDs... a piece of paper doesn't validate intelligence

isn't he a queer? :crazy:

http://lgbtcenter.uc...gbtqia-glossary

if you're wondering what that link is... it's a college, with students, who like refers to themselves as "queer"#educateyourself before you wreck ya-self

:lmao: yeah it's the pot :w00t: that's why i'm condescending, canny, and funny all in one

*giggles* @ my post ultimately causing an argument.... :filenails:

LOLZ...i'd never cut them off for planking.

I just stand off to the side and watch them look stupid. :yep:

yes

u dont wana embarrass urself with such coonery

tumblr_lgqiei8Ypn1qdtfdbo1_500.gif

Archived