To Quote another thread: "Poor Britbrit.... selling tour tickets on groupon... "

http://www.groupon.com/cleveland/

:excited: :excited: SHOW ME CONTRADICTIONS :excited: :excited:

hope this is not the way things are gonna be in the future...

http://new.music.yah...iscount-market/

:lmao: :lmao:

Finally ..ppl are waking up and smelling the fucking coffee!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

She just needs to bow out of the spotlight. :filenails:

Moving on.. :coffee:

I foresaw this coming. I knew her wasn't gonna do as well as the last.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YASSSSS SIS YOU BETTER THROW JANET UNDER THAT CITY BUS! :excited:

But in all seriousness Game you fail for a number of reasons:

1. Janet and Britney aren't in the same points in their careers. Although they are both past their primes, Britney's career is in better shape than Janet's right now. For someone of her star power, she shouldn't have to slash ticket prices to fill venues.

2. When promoters put group tickets on sale, as such, that means the venue is nearly full and they're just trying to fill the venue to maximum capacity. Hence the description, "For $32, you get a general-admission ticket for the upper general-admission bleachers."

3. The fact that the site lists "bleachers" as where you're sitting, is proof that you're better off just watching Youtube videos.

4. Angie has told you ppl about trying to be the "objective" fan, whilst throwing Janet under the bus to make a point.

5. Britney SHOULD have slashed her ticket prices after that GMA performance. Hell, she should be paying people to come see her.

YASSSSS SIS YOU BETTER THROW JANET UNDER THAT CITY BUS! :excited:

But in all seriousness Game you fail for a number of reasons:

1. Janet and Britney aren't in the same points in their careers. Although they are both past their primes, Britney's career is in better shape than Janet's right now. For someone of her star power, she shouldn't have to slash ticket prices to fill venues.

2. When promoters put group tickets on sale, as such, that means the venue is nearly full and they're just trying to fill the venue to maximum capacity. Hence the description, "For $32, you get a general-admission ticket for the upper general-admission bleachers."

3. The fact that the site lists "bleachers" as where you're sitting, is proof that you're better off just watching Youtube videos.

4. Angie has told you ppl about trying to be the "objective" fan, whilst throwing Janet under the bus to make a point.

5. Britney SHOULD have slashed her ticket prices after that GMA performance. Hell, she should be paying people to come see her.

1) I didn't throw her under a bus... the link is out there.. As a fan you're going to have the realize that not everything is sweet and bright... So you wanted me not to post the Groupon and just ignore it because you deem as "negative"?

2) That's not why I made the thread. Hell I bought two tickets from that Groupon... the expensive of the two.. of course LMFAO

3) There's two seating options... JUST LIKE THE GROUPON FOR BRITNEY. and it's irrelevant how close or how far you are from Janet.. it's a small venue

4) What Angie says isn't Law... and see #1

5) Brit doesn't have an issue selling tickets

1) I didn't throw her under a bus... the link is out there.. As a fan you're going to have the realize that not everything is sweet and bright... So you wanted me not to post the Groupon and just ignore it because you deem as "negative"?

2) That's not why I made the thread. Hell I bought two tickets from that Groupon... the expensive of the two.. of course LMFAO

3) There's two seating options... JUST LIKE THE GROUPON FOR BRITNEY. and it's irrelevant how close or how far you are from Janet.. it's a small venue

4) What Angie says isn't Law... and see #1

5) Brit doesn't have an issue selling tickets

tumblr_llmzfdn6fN1qdlkgg.gif

He's definitely on that marijuana

i definitely smoke it..but that's irrelevant to anything... but i'm not high now... i gotta work at 1pm..you know..

that's like saying "oh he's an intelligent asshole who happens to drink at parties. He's such an alcoholic"

get an education.. learn something because you sound like a low-educated individual.

Archived