To Quote another thread: "Poor Britbrit.... selling tour tickets on groupon... "

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did you delete my hitler picture AND POST? You couldn't just edited my post to exclude Hitler?? And why I can't post pictures of historic figures because of your own beliefs?

I didn't break any rules. Your job is to enforce rules.. not enforce your beliefs.. you can't ban me honey... no matter how hard you want to.

BNW-Yakubu-Gowon-Chinua-Achebe-Foundation-1.jpg

kp04_02a.jpg

stalin.jpg

:coffee:

I just...:umm:

i'm not treating Selz like a ruler.. or a dictator in this case... i can say what i want about any moderators.. within the realm of reason... i'm not gonna go off some random tangent like f her or f him or f em ____ killers... no.. but i'm not gonna stand here protect Selz's beliefs because she's a mod... i'm not a brown-noser...

she has no cause of suspension... so e'ryone can eat it :coffee:

i don't stan for MODS... even tho there's only two that matter

#CND #QueenAngie

i'm not treating Selz like a ruler.. or a dictator in this case... i can say what i want about any moderators.. within the realm of reason... i'm not gonna go off some random tangent like f her or f him or f em ____ killers... no.. but i'm not gonna stand here protect Selz's beliefs because she's a mod... i'm not a brown-noser...

#CND #QueenAngie

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Britney's prime was in the early 00s.. before she went insane... Britney's on a decline yet she managed to earn two top 3s.. again.. without breaking a sweat.. litereally

Feedback graced the top 20.. that's not a MAJOR hit.. it's a hit.. but it's no top 10..

Like me? I didn't buy out of sympathy... I bought for a bday gift... Spears would be famous without me.. i didn't buy her albums, singles, other tour concerts. so if more people were like me.. Spears would have went out of business :lmao:

Janet is improving from Janet circa 2004..

but she's not doing better than Brit

No sorry, most performers physical prime is in their late 20s in the biz. Britney, 10 years in should be at a vital stage of her career...like beyonce is right now...but instead britney is on decline....

Janet is in a better place career wise...she hasn't had a hit as recent as britney cause she hasn't had an album out since 08 duh. Just u watch janets next album will sell more and have more hits than britneys current CD. As long as it gets promoted as intended...it will easily. Why...cause janets career is going better...she's been running a better 'business' than britney SINCE 2009.

did you delete my hitler picture AND POST? You couldn't just edited my post to exclude Hitler?? And why I can't post pictures of historic figures because of your own beliefs?

I didn't break any rules. Your job is to enforce rules.. not enforce your beliefs.. you can't ban me honey... no matter how hard you want to.

that reminds me...

BNW-Yakubu-Gowon-Chinua-Achebe-Foundation-1.jpg

kp04_02a.jpg

stalin.jpg

:coffee:

You :fail: because I didn't delete your Hitler picture - somebody else reported it and it was hidden before I even got here.

As for the rest of your little rant - :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

PS. - every post featuring pictures of dictators you put up, I'm giving you a lil warning... so you might wanna quit before you hit 10 and ban yourself. :wave:

#CND #QueenAngie

You tried the fuck outa that 1 norman. Me and you go back to 05 never disrespected eachother to get a point across so save that shit for people who just joined this forum.

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1310663453' post='183825]

PS. - every post featuring pictures of dictators you put up, I'm giving you a lil warning... so you might wanna quit before you hit 10 and ban yourself. :wave:

You tried the fuck outa that 1 norman. Me and you go back to 05 never disrespected eachother to get a point across so save that shit for people who just joined this forum.

Like I keep saying - Game isn't the guy you knew back then.

Lemme stop before I say something I'm REALLY gonna regret.

No sorry, most performers physical prime is in their late 20s in the biz. Britney, 10 years in should be at a vital stage of her career...like beyonce is right now...but instead britney is on decline....

Janet is in a better place career wise...she hasn't had a hit as recent as britney cause she hasn't had an album out since 08 duh. Just u watch janets next album will sell more and have more hits than britneys current CD. As long as it gets promoted as intended...it will easily. Why...cause janets career is going better...she's been running a better 'business' than britney SINCE 2009.

But Janet has had singles out. I.e Make & Nothing. & we all saw where they went on itunes...

tell em dee him and another one up in here :filenails:

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1310663453' post='183825]

You :fail: because I didn't delete your Hitler picture - somebody else reported it and it was hidden before I even got here.

As for the rest of your little rant - :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Oh just say it

Why hold back

It's no fun otherwise

This board needs people to speak out!

Because I don't really wanna be regretting things I've done... if I know I'll regret it I know I shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

FOR THE RECORD

Game - I don't like you. Not because of this - BUT my 'preparing to ban you' comment was a JOKE. You just went and took everything too far. I seem to recall you being a mod and suspending people for disrespecting Janet on her forum. How is what you're doing to her now any different?

Archived