To Quote another thread: "Poor Britbrit.... selling tour tickets on groupon... "

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sick of these comparisons.

Britney should be in the prime of her career, but point is she's not doin that well, sales AND image.

Janet on the other hand, her popularity is good and growing, which at this stage in her career is incredible.

Janet is taking this tour all over the world on the back of hits and cause people have requested to see her.

Britney is just going to anywhere she is told. She doesn't even know where she is when she gets there. And nobody even wants her to come to their country.

it's not Janet that cuts the ticket prices.....she's still raking in the money from the full ticket price.....btw i didn't hate on Queen Britney.....cuz either way their pockets still get full *instert Divas Making Money gif*

True. They both still get what their what contracted to get even with discount tickets.

Let this be a lesson to promoters to stop overpricing tickets. Esp in low market cities.

This is so dumb. Britney has a new damn cd out and is doing better than Janet right now as far as music so why even bring Janet up. Janet is touring with an old cd with old hits...nothing new so let's not :rolleyes:

This is so dumb. Britney has a new damn cd out and is doing better than Janet right now as far as music so why even bring Janet up. Janet is touring with an old cd with old hits...nothing new so let's not :rolleyes:

How is britney doing better than Janet? Just cause britney happens to have a new CD out doesn't mean her career is on a better track. How many artists NOT with new music, do we know who have the social media and press Janet has had in the last 2 years. I'm

Not saying janets on everyone's lips (sadly far from it) but she's on recovery with further critical and commercial success still expected and anticipated. Britneys been on a downward slop for years now...new album or not. Nobody expects anything from her and that's the only reason why she's still going...on sympathy. Nobody has sympathy for Janet cause she is a strong character and people continue to (harshly) expect the best from her. But it's a good thing really cause it proves she's still seen as relevant.

I would say janets issue has been lack of exposure and so many don't even know her or understand her significance in music...Britneys issue is that most people know her but think she's shit lol.

Janets recent and continued increased exposure will bring in new fans...and then we will finally see new charts that will shut up all the doubters. :)

Oh I'm in such a ranty mood today.

How is britney doing better than Janet? Just cause britney happens to have a new CD out doesn't mean her career is on a better track. How many artists NOT with new music, do we know who have the social media and press Janet has had in the last 2 years. I'm

Not saying janets on everyone's lips (sadly far from it) but she's on recovery with further critical and commercial success still expected and anticipated. Britneys been on a downward slop for years now...new album or not. Nobody expects anything from her and that's the only reason why she's still going...on sympathy. Nobody has sympathy for Janet cause she is a strong character and people continue to (harshly) expect the best from her. But it's a good thing really cause it proves she's still seen as relevant.

I would say janets issue has been lack of exposure and so many don't even know her or understand her significance in music...Britneys issue is that most people know her but think she's shit lol.

Janets recent and continued increased exposure will bring in new fans...and then we will finally see new charts that will shut up all the doubters. :)

Oh I'm in such a ranty mood today.

1) #1 singles.. a top 3... sell out arena tour w/o trying vs. no hits since 2002 and a small venue tour

2) people don't buy 100$ off sympathy...

3) which is important for the idiots... but #1 is true.. whether you like the sound of it or not

1) #1 singles.. a top 3... sell out arena tour w/o trying vs. no hits since 2002 and a small venue tour

2) people don't buy 100$ off sympathy...

3) which is important for the idiots... but #1 is true.. whether you like the sound of it or not

..for a 30 year old in her expected prime her album is not selling well at all and her reputation is in tatters, her tour us not selling out. Janets last major hit was in 2008 actually, it was a top 20 hit.. Janets 30 years INTO her music career. On a successful tour and her reputation is only growing. On that note Janet is doing better.

And oh idiots would pay 100s out of sympathy...there are many stupid people in the world like you. If there weren't stupid people britney wouldn't be famous.

..for a 30 year old in her expected prime her album is not selling well at all and her reputation is in tatters, her tour us not selling out. Janets last major hit was in 2008 actually, it was a top 20 hit.. Janets 30 years INTO her music career. On a successful tour and her reputation is only growing. On that note Janet is doing better.

And oh idiots would pay 100s out of sympathy...there are many stupid people in the world like you. If there weren't stupid people britney wouldn't be famous.

Janet isn't doing better, dude. Sorry. The super bowl really killed it for her. She's trying to rebuild her fanbase. My thing is, wtf happen to the fans from the A4U era? Were they really THAT outraged from a fuckin tit? :wacko:

Britney's prime was in the early 00s.. before she went insane... Britney's on a decline yet she managed to earn two top 3s.. again.. without breaking a sweat.. litereally

Feedback graced the top 20.. that's not a MAJOR hit.. it's a hit.. but it's no top 10..

Like me? I didn't buy out of sympathy... I bought for a bday gift... Spears would be famous without me.. i didn't buy her albums, singles, other tour concerts. so if more people were like me.. Spears would have went out of business :lmao:

No. She is.

Janet is improving from Janet circa 2004..

but she's not doing better than Brit

Archived