To Quote another thread: "Poor Britbrit.... selling tour tickets on groupon... "

Hitler had co-signers.. #justsayin

You didn't warn me.. I never received a formal warning via PM and Please post which rule I violated :coffee: I'll wait

http://planetjanet.i...-and-arguments/

The first couple of paras will do. Comparing me to murderous dictators is about as personal as it gets. Especially since all I did to warrant it was say I was gonna ban you for dissing Janet, and like I said before it was a joke.

You don't get a PM because I told you I'd warn you each time you referred to me in that way. And you've done it 4 times so far. Sure hope you're keeping score Norma.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry.. Did I say hypocrites.. I mean contradicting :coffee:

:rolleyes: at u being all str8 on with the definition..

Yes you did say hypocrites:

Hypocritical Janet Fans

Also, we aren't contradicting ourselves either. Perhaps the term you're looking for is "Double standard". Once again, if you're gonna be a snob, at least be able to get the verbiage correct.

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1310770313' post='184719]

http://planetjanet.i...-and-arguments/

The first couple of paras will do. Comparing me to murderous dictators is about as personal as it gets. Especially since all I did to warrant it was say I was gonna ban you for dissing Janet, and like I said before it was a joke.

You don't get a PM because I told you I'd warn you each time you referred to me in that way. And you've done it 4 times so far. Sure hope you're keeping score Norma.

I didn't say u were Hitler...I didn't say u killed people.. Ur threats of banning is very tyrant of u LIKE a dictator... That is NOT a personal attack... This is a member posting pictures of dictators.

Oh? Just like you threatened to disable my posting ability when Beyonce won Video Of the Year at the VMAs back in 2009? And you call us hypocrites....

Oh? Just like you threatened to disable my posting ability when Beyonce won Video Of the Year at the VMAs back in 2009? And you call us hypocrites....

Threatened? Threats don't matter... I didn't do it did I? But I'm glad u remember that.. I'm glad I made an impact on ur life that u remember something I did 3 years ago :lmao:

Thats not a personal attack.

Threatened? Threats don't matter... I didn't do it did I? But I'm glad u remember that.. I'm glad I made an impact on ur life that u remember something I did 3 years ago :lmao:

Thats not a personal attack.

I remember a lot of stupid shit ppl do. It helps me judge their character. :shifty: Also, it wasn't 3 years ago, it was barely 2. Learn to count.

I'm glad I'm not the only free-thinker on this board.. Besides Son Of Baldwin and angie

While the Janet shade was wrong, KG

The point about ppl shading other artists was very good

but u have to remember...we're not dealing with the smartest, sanest bunch on this board

i bought the tickets tho

not to mention Fürhrer Selz and her biases.. oh well

Well, at least u've been to a Janet concert lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

And lets not forget the payola/tired co-signing.... sigh.gifsigh.gifsigh.gif

i cant, so desperate

YEP and deleted Henry's siggy - don't remember what it was of but I definitely remember Game removing it.

Archived