HDD FINAL: BEYONCE SELLS 111K 2ND WK

DCNATION

it's pretentious facts

but they're ignoring the negatives of the "Month of 4"... no hits, declining album sales, no actual growth, poor single choices, piss poor 2nd video

basically they're still enjoying their soup with several huge ass flies drowning in it

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: Have you actually heard "4". Or are you just talking out of your ass as usual!???? :mellow:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He ain't heard the album. :lmao: The musical growth is the most OBVIOUS element on the album. :lmao:

i have the horrid album... i never critic music unless i have experienced it... excluding LaToya Jackson's music

the subject matter is the same as her past album minus the her signature ghetto booty poppin' song

so growth:

- lyrically: FAIL

- subject wise - FAIL

- production - well.. let's look at the singles

Beyonce and her fans' Creed: Who needs a degree when you're schoolin' life

i have the horrid album... i never critic music unless i have experienced it... excluding LaToya Jackson's music

the subject matter is the same as her past album minus the her signature ghetto booty poppin' song

so growth:

- subject wise - FAIL

I didn't know you could "critic" an album. But I guess.

Your second line contradicts your whole argument, thus invalidating the rest of your post.

Good day.

so growth:

- subject wise - FAIL

2lj3i2u.jpg

Your second line contradicts your whole argument, thus invalidating the rest of your post.

Good day.

I didn't know this was a college English course.. but i guess

if you're saying a Bey album minus a pussy-popping song = growth... then that's a such a low standard.. and you don't know much about algebra either

I didn't know this was a college English course.. but i guess

if you're saying a Bey album minus a pussy-popping song = growth... then that's a such a low standard.. and you don't know much about algebra either

It's not. However, if you're gonna be a music snob, one would think you'd at least be able to get the verbiage correct.

Doing something in the past that you're not doing in the present is a sign of growth. The irony of you talking about low standards when you stan for Britney and bought tickets to her concert, but then complained about Janet not coming to Cleveland during the first leg of the tour. You will always lose, Game.

And that "1+1" "joke" would have been funny if you.....oh forget it wouldn't have been funny regardless of how you used it.

It's not. However, if you're gonna be a music snob, one would think you'd at least be able to get the verbiage correct.

Doing something in the past that you're not doing in the present is a sign of growth. The irony of you talking about low standards when you stan for Britney and bought tickets to her concert, but then complained about Janet not coming to Cleveland during the first leg of the tour. You will always lose, Game.

And that "1+1" "joke" would have been funny if you.....oh forget it wouldn't have been funny regardless of how you used it.

show me a law that says i have to get the verbiage correct on a message board where 30 ppL may or may not see my post

LOL so if i spent money now compare to saving it for a rainy day in the past.. that's a sign of growth? I think y'all have "growth" and "change" mixed up

1) I bought Spears' tickets for my hubby's bday

2) Hubby bought Janet tickets for me (for no reason)

3) Uhh yea i "complained" Janet didn't come to Cleveland during her first leg.. wouldn't any fan be upset if their favorite artist wasn't touring in their city

4) I don't stan for Britney... you're using extremist worlds to relay your extremist thoughts.. much like Republicans used "Terrorism, WMD, 9/11" to hid their true agendas

5) if you have a problem with lyrical content of that horrid song.. i'd advise you talk to Beyonce about it... or her teachers

EVERYONE that has listened to that albums says it is CLEARLY different and 123123123x more grown than that "Ima a diva" mess. :mellow:

Yet this fool says no growth? :mellow:

Look who we're talking about. It's GAME. :lmao: We all know he talks out of his ass 75% of the time. :lol:

"Party" is my second favorite song following "Love On Top"

loved it from first listen. ^_^

I mean...did he REALLY say "no growth" though? :umm:

i really get the whole "new sound" thing, coz it took me time to adjust to this album!

NOW I LOVES IT!

tumblr_lo4q7wlqOL1qcwgg3o1_500.gif

Btw, Pitchforkmedia.com love the album! Think they gave it 8/10

They loved Bday, toocoffee.gif Seem to be a good judge of music

show me a law that says i have to get the verbiage correct on a message board where 30 may or may not see my post

LOL so if i spent money now compare to saving it for a rainy day in the past.. that's a sign of growth? I think y'all have "growth" and "change" mixed up

1) I bought Spears' tickets for my hubby's bday

2) Hubby bought Janet tickets for me (for no reason)

3) Uhh yea i "complained" Janet didn't come to Cleveland during her first leg.. wouldn't any fan be upset if their favorite artist wasn't touring in their city

4) I don't stan for Britney... you're using extremist worlds to relay your extremist thoughts.. much like Republicans used "Terrorism, WMD, 9/11" to hid their true agendas

5) if you have a problem with lyrical content of that horrid song.. i'd advise you talk to Beyonce about it... or her teachers

The law is written in the English language.

http://www.unc.edu/depts/wcweb/handouts/fallacies.html#9

You complained, and then said the city Janet was touring in was too far to drive. Ch....a mess. Not gonna go there.

KII @ buying Britney tickets.

KII2 @ #4, just like you try say I'm a Beyonce stan. See what I mean when I saw you will always lose? :lmao:

KII 3 @ #5. Take your own advice.

i really get the whole "new sound" thing, coz it took me time to adjust to this album!

NOW I LOVES IT!

so you listened to this album until you eventually liked it over and over and over...

i don't read reviews... I form my own opinion

you made THAT one up

stop using extremist words to win an debate

EVERYONE that has listened to that albums says it is CLEARLY different and 123123123x more grown than that "Ima a diva" mess. :mellow:

Yet this fool says no growth? :mellow:

Um, no i didn't. Read carefully, i said everyone that has listened to the ALBUM. Not everyone in the world. :sigh:

Honey the only thing "extremist" about this debate is YOUR posts about "no growth". :lmao: Bye gorl! :lmao: And then these little extra IRRELEVANT tidbits you add to your posts...they don't help.

NOW I LOVES IT!

tumblr_lo4q7wlqOL1qcwgg3o1_500.gif

A lot of the critics loved the album. Hence why she has the highest Metacritic score of all her peers.

The law is written in the English language.

http://www.unc.edu/d...allacies.html#9

You complained, and then said the city Janet was touring in was too far to drive. Ch....a mess. Not gonna go there.

KII @ buying Britney tickets.

KII2 @ #4, just like you try say I'm a Beyonce stan. See what I mean when I saw you will always lose? :lmao:

KII 3 @ #5. Take your own advice.

i didn't use an analogy.. i used the wrong word

I know what I said.. and it still stands... i have a job and bills to pay... my mother and father don't support me like they did when I drove to Detroit for the RWU tour... in front of the front row :coffee:

I don't think i called you a 'stan'

so you listened to this album until you eventually liked it over and over and over...

i don't read reviews... I form my own opinion

No, I didn't force myself to like it. Nice try

I was too biased/messy when listening to the album the first time round filenails.giffilenails.gif

I form my own opinion, but when u see someone like that give it such a high score, u think yahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gif. Gives the album even more punch!

A lot of the critics loved the album. Hence why she has the highest Metacritic score of all her peers.

#oopEven higher than Adeles?

i didn't use an analogy.. i used the wrong word

I know what I said.. and it still stands... i have a job and bills to pay... my mother and father don't support me like they did when I drove to Detroit for the RWU tour... in front of the front row :coffee:

I don't think i called you a 'stan'

Your analogy between my example of growth and yours is a weak analogy.

You knew Janet was going on tour in November. You should have been saving your coins.

You have.

Um, no i didn't. Read carefully, i said everyone that has listened to the ALBUM. Not everyone in the world. :sigh:

Honey the only thing "extremist" about this debate is YOUR posts about "no growth". :lmao: Bye gorl! :lmao: And then these little extra IRRELEVANT tidbits you add to your posts...they don't help.

Uhh no everyone who listened to the album:

1) enjoyed it

2) thought it was growth

if that were the case.. her sales wouldn't be only around 400k.. Gaga did that first week

Archived