HDD FINAL: BEYONCE SELLS 111K 2ND WK

DCNATION

much like Janet... i don't read reviews.. it clouds your judgement :coffee:

you can't agree with that and say Beyonce experienced that same growth

what credit is due? that she has a #1 album for two weeks with no major releases since hers...

Yes i can and did agree. :filenails: B and Janet = Apples and Oranges. :filenails: Janet's albums have zero to do with Bey's. Nice try though. :)

:lmao: @ you shading the album to get away from the growth argument.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well as my friend states, "Only stupid people take EVERYTHING literally." Suit yourself.

I never said "Everyone who listened to it....". EVEN IF I did say that, it WOULD strengthen my argument because we'd only be talking about the opinions of those who listened to the album, versus those who did not.

your friend? most likely thinks like you and has the same uneducated level as you... who old are you? 18, 19... your friend prolly around the same age.. :sigh: next track

you didn't say it...

making up stats does not strengthen arguments...

that's like people saying "Everyone is against gay marriage"

EVERYONE that has listened

The real gag is britney didn't even care.... Beyonce so pressed damn near killing herself on stage... She was one of the final episode of oprah... the A.I. video premiere all that hype plus the bullshit artist of the decade award... and still no number 1 single. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: She has to release 6 singles just to get one hit while other artists don't struggle like that... her music just sucks.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes i can and did agree. :filenails: B and Janet = Apples and Oranges. :filenails: Janet's albums have zero to do with Bey's. Nice try though. :)

:lmao: @ you shading the album to get away from the growth argument.

they're in the same business... the exact same.. acting, singing, dancing... how is that apples and oranges.. :blink:

i didn't compare albums.. i compared your definition of growth

your friend? most likely thinks like you and has the same uneducated level as you... who old are you? 18, 19... your friend prolly around the same age.. :sigh: next track

you didn't say it...

making up stats does not strengthen arguments...

that's like people saying "Everyone is against gay marriage"

:lol: @ uneducated. You don't even believe that.

You're right, I didn't say it. You're wrong.

:lol: @ quoting IWon'tLetGo... Her comment stands in that she is referring to those who LISTENED to the album, versus those who did not. Thus making their opinions valid, because they listened. KII @ you being selective. Do better Game.

The real gag is britney didn't even care.... Beyonce so pressed damn near killing herself on stage... She was one of the final episode of oprah... the A.I. video premiere all that hype plus the bullshit artist of the decade award... and still no number 1 single. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: She has to release 6 singles just to get one hit while other artists don't struggle like that... her music just sucks.

29mu39j.gif

:lol: @ uneducated. You don't even believe that.

You're right, I didn't say it. You're wrong.

:lol: @ quoting IWon'tLetGo... Her comment stands in that she is referring to those who LISTENED to the album, versus those who did not. Thus making their opinions valid, because they listened. KII @ you being selective. Do better Game.

i don't see your age :coffee:

i quoted him to show you who said it.. and he said "EVERYONE WHO LISTENED TO THE ALBUM THINKS BEYONCE HAS GROWTH"

yet hasn't proved his or her point... yes i took "everyone" literal because that's how it was intended

you can't say "everyone" when you only mean stans

i quoted him to show you who said it.. and he said "EVERYONE WHO LISTENED TO THE ALBUM THINKS BEYONCE HAS GROWTH"

yet hasn't proved his or her point... yes i took "everyone" literal because that's how it was intended

It's older than you. :filenails:

Giving an opinion of the album after listening to it >>>>>> giving an opinion of the album after NOT listening to it.

:lmao: @ you being selective. "Everyone who listened to the album" means just that, everyone who listened to the album, not everyone in the world. See where being literal has gotten you. :filenails:

It's older than you. :filenails:

Giving an opinion of the album after listening to it >>>>>> giving an opinion of the album after NOT listening to it.

:lmao: @ you being selective. "Everyone who listened to the album" means just that, everyone who listened to the album, not everyone in the world. See where being literal has gotten you. :filenails:

LMAO that's a good answer.. give me the number..

ok.. yeah.. no one we're talking about did that

do you HONESTLY think that EVERYONE* thinks she has produced growth?

* - people who listened to it

i think that's called a HASTY GENERALIZATION

New wigs! New wigs! Step right up and replace yours now! If you're in this thread debating, yours was probably snatched! :excited:

pd849451.jpg

We even have rainbow colored ones for the queens! C'mon! :thumbup:

dscf0657n.jpg

Act now and you can get your own box of fresh tea!

lipton100ct__45886_std.jpg

what are ya waiting for?? Welcome to Planet Janet, where if you're in the Free Xone, you can get snatched at any damn minute! Oh the irony! :cheers:

LMAO that's a good answer.. give me the number..

ok.. yeah.. no one we're talking about did that

do you HONESTLY think that EVERYONE* thinks she has produced growth?

* - people who listened to it

i think that's called a HASTY GENERALIZATION

It's not a hasty generalization because obviously IWon'tLetGo... has seen ppl who have listened to the album say the same thing.

It's not a hasty generalization because obviously IWon'tLetGo... has seen ppl who have listened to the album say the same thing.

still no age.. then u must be in HS

no that is NOT obvious

you do realize that everyone who has dL, bought, streamed the album doesn't necessarily like the album or think Beyonce has shown growth..

This fallacy is committed when a person draws a conclusion about a population based on a sample that is not large enough. It has the following form:

1. Sample S, which is too small, is taken from population P.
  2. Conclusion C is drawn about Population P based on S.

http://www.nizkor.or...ralization.html

:rolleyes::lmao:

Girl, now you know I don't give Beyzebel too much.. :rolleyes:

But I could never be a stan.. :&

MMMMhmmm. :rolleyes:

OMG you're STILL on that "everyone who has listened to the album". :yawn::sigh:

I think you're lying about actually listening to "4". :umm:

still no age.. then u must be in HS

no that is NOT obvious

you do realize that everyone who has dL, bought, streamed the album doesn't necessarily like the album or think Beyonce has shown growth..

This fallacy is committed when a person draws a conclusion about a population based on a sample that is not large enough. It has the following form:

1. Sample S, which is too small, is taken from population P.
  2. Conclusion C is drawn about Population P based on S.

http://www.nizkor.or...ralization.html

:lmao: @ you contradicting yourself in your own post.

Archived