HDD FINAL: BEYONCE SELLS 111K 2ND WK

DCNATION

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Half the gerls that root for Mrs. Adelesus NOW weren't rooting for her when her debut came out/pre Rolling in the Deep.... :coffee:

But when it's against Beyonce...of course....now the tunes have changed. :sigh:

Bitch please..when Adele's album came out back in late winter/early spring, I was already loving her album..it has nothing to do with Beyonce..she's been snatching wigs and taking names with an old ass song and album..that's why some people are saying what they are saying..if it was Rihanna, etc that yall don't like, yall would agree that Adele was killing the comp. You can't have your cake and eat it too..

Bitch please..when Adele's album came out back in late winter/early spring, I was already loving her album..it has nothing to do with Beyonce..she's been snatching wigs and taking names with an old ass song and album..that's why some people are saying what they are saying..if it was Rihanna, etc that yall don't like, yall would agree that Adele was killing the comp. You can't have your cake and eat it too..

+1

Chasing Pavements >>> Life

A hit dog will holla. :filenails:

Half the gerls that root for Mrs. Adelesus NOW weren't rooting for her when her debut came out/pre Rolling in the Deep.... :coffee:

But when it's against Beyonce...of course....now the tunes have changed. :sigh:

That's how it always is. The kids root for the "flavor of the month" girls just to be anti-Beyonce. When that "flavor" has gone sour, they're on to the next girl who is selling more than Beyonce. It's such a KII to watch the kids bandwagon. The bigger KII is that it's taking all these girls to "shut down" Beyonce, yet it only takes ONE Beyonce to shut all them down. :whistle:

That's how it always is. The kids root for the "flavor of the month" girls just to be anti-Beyonce. When that "flavor" has gone sour, they're on to the next girl who is selling more than Beyonce. It's such a KII to watch the kids bandwagon. The bigger KII is that it's taking all these girls to "shut down" Beyonce, yet it only takes ONE Beyonce to shut all them down. :whistle:

True.gif

Austin, i keep thinking about what u said about Beyonce haters...

U know...how they're all...censored.gif

Do you always "just point" things out with a cheerleader smiley? :coffee:

So you'll only validate her number one when she has to compete against new releases? What do we do until then, call it a flop? :unsure:

First I rarely use that smiley.. :filenails:

2nd.. Of course she would be number one for a few weeks if no other major artist is releasing especially if the number one album is 111k, 90K or 60K.

First I rarely use that smiley.. :filenails:

2nd.. Of course she would be number one for a few weeks if no other major artist is releasing especially if the number one album is 111k, 90K or 60K.

it's pretentious facts

but they're ignoring the negatives of the "Month of 4"... no hits, declining album sales, no actual growth, poor single choices, piss poor 2nd video

basically they're still enjoying their soup with several huge ass flies drowning in it

Archived