HDD FINAL: BEYONCE SELLS 111K 2ND WK

DCNATION

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I didn't force myself to like it. Nice try

I was too biased/messy when listening to the album the first time round filenails.giffilenails.gif

I form my own opinion, but when u see someone like that give it such a high score, u think yahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gif. Gives the album even more punch!

i didn't say you FORCED yourself... but you did, voluntarily, listened to the album for your brain to adjust and begin to like it.. basically.. you taught yourself to like it

Your analogy between my example of growth and yours is a weak analogy.

You knew Janet was going on tour in November. You should have been saving your coins.

You have.

"Doing something in the past that you're not doing in the present is a sign of growth"

your definition of growth is... "vague" perhaps..

again.. i'm sorry... but my gas bill and water bill and is more important than a low production Rock WItchu Tour in a slummed city...

by your definition... i experienced "growth" :lmao:

Uhh no everyone who listened to the album:

1) enjoyed it

2) thought it was growth

if that were the case.. her sales wouldn't be only around 400k.. Gaga did that first week

Hun no one said anything about 1). We are focused on 2). :filenails:

I have seen MANY haters/people who were not fans of B's say they loved this album just because she changed it up from the "Watch me on ya video phone" foolery/bafoonery to a more grown up sound.

And :rolleyes: you having to bring another artist in to save your argument. Like i said earlier: ANYTHING to hate/discredit Beyonce. ANYTHING. :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

Hun no one said anything about 1). We are focused on 2). :filenails:

I have seen MANY haters/people who were not fans of B's say they loved this album just because she changed it up from the "Watch me on ya video phone" foolery/bafoonery to a more grown up sound.

And :rolleyes: you having to bring another artist in to save your argument. Like i said earlier: ANYTHING to hate/discredit Beyonce. ANYTHING. :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

seems to me.. only the fans that enjoyed it says it has growth... :whistle:

i don't know.. i have a life.. why don't you post a few links to prove that a large % of people who hated/strongly dislike the album said that Beyonce grew

though your definition of "growth" is "no more booty popping songs"... my definition of growth is "janet.... then TVR"

y'all throwing too much credit around...

i don't know.. i have a life.. why don't you post a few links to prove that a large % of people who hated/strongly dislike the album said that Beyonce grew

though your definition of "growth" is "no more booty popping songs"... my definition of growth is "janet.... then TVR"

Shit sounds like her last albums... I dont know what growth her stans talking about. Funny how they use the growth defense since the album flopped and produced no hit monster single. People tired of her booty shaking ghetto bullshit.

"Doing something in the past that you're not doing in the present is a sign of growth"

your definition of growth is... "vague" perhaps..

again.. i'm sorry... but my gas bill and water bill and is more important than a low production Rock WItchu Tour in a slummed city...

by your definition... i experienced "growth" :lmao:

That was in the context of the argument. You're almost as bad as Dayz with not being able to pick up context clues.

Not singing about "ghetto booty poppin' songs", or whatever nonsensical phrase you used, in the past and not doing it now is growth.

Shit sounds like her last albums... I dont know what growth her stans talking about. Funny how they use the growth defense since the album flopped and produced no hit monster single. People tired of her booty shaking ghetto bullshit.

it truly does... if you listen to Bday, IASF... 4.. the songs can be mixed and mingled between one another... and you wouldn't know what song came from which album...

that's what it comes down to it.. they claim it as "growth" so that's why it's 4lopping

then ignore the facts that this "growth" album hasn't produced a hit like her peers' albums has :lmao:

even britney had two hits and her album sold 600k

That was in the context of the argument. You're almost as bad as Dayz with not being able to pick up context clues.

Not singing about "ghetto booty poppin' songs", or whatever nonsensical phrase you used, in the past and not doing it now is growth.

no.. I like to be literal.. you do not.. which is why you make up data "Everyone who listened to it..." to try to strengthen your argument.. when you just made it up.

she'll do it again.. watch..

y'all throwing too much credit around...

:sigh:

Clearly you don't considering your here arguing about a artist that has clearly grown up from her last era and is CLEARLY evident in her new music. Gorl...i ain't searching for no damn links. Go to Amazon or read her album reviews by the critics. :coffee:

Sentence 3...the Janet part is the only thing we agree on. :filenails::sigh:

No, you just DON'T want to give credit when it's due. If it were anyone else, you'd be all over them.

This is why I haven't been watching daytime soaps and reality TV for the past month. I get it all here. Wig snatchin', tea clockin', and a whole lot of plain craziness. :yahoo:

Anyone down for the buffet? I cooked! :excited:

ThanksgivingFeast.jpg

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

no.. I like to be literal.. you do not.. which is why you make up data "Everyone who listened to it..." to try to strengthen your argument.. when you just made it up.

she'll do it again.. watch..

Well as my friend states, "Only stupid people take EVERYTHING literally." Suit yourself.

I never said "Everyone who listened to it....". EVEN IF I did say that, it WOULD strengthen my argument because we'd only be talking about the opinions of those who listened to the album, versus those who did not.

:sigh:

Clearly you don't considering your here arguing about a artist that has clearly grown up from her last era and is CLEARLY evident in her new music. Gorl...i ain't searching for no damn links. Go to Amazon or read her album reviews by the critics. :coffee:

Sentence 3...the Janet part is the only thing we agree on. :filenails::sigh:

No, you just DON'T want to give credit when it's due. If it were anyone else, you'd be all over them.

much like Janet... i don't read reviews.. it clouds your judgement :coffee:

you can't agree with that and say Beyonce experienced that same growth

what credit is due? that she has a #1 album for two weeks with no major releases since hers...

it truly does... if you listen to Bday, IASF... 4.. the songs can be mixed and mingled between one another... and you wouldn't know what song came from which album...

that's what it comes down to it.. they claim it as "growth" so that's why it's 4lopping

then ignore the facts that this "growth" album hasn't produced a hit like her peers' albums has :lmao:

even britney had two hits and her album sold 600k

The real gag is britney didn't even care.... Beyonce so pressed damn near killing herself on stage... She was one of the final episode of oprah... the A.I. video premiere all that hype plus the bullshit artist of the decade award... and still no number 1 single. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: She has to release 6 singles just to get one hit while other artists don't struggle like that... her music just sucks.

Archived