Wissam -Where are the Receipts

Idrag4mj

okay so i must not be the only person who has wondered if the claims of him being a billionaire....stans like to take whatever is said and run with it without proof..but i always take a step back so i can view things objectively

is the assumption of him being a billionaire based on the fact that his arab and if janet jackson is dating an arab person then the person must be filthy rich..billionaire status?

immediatly word came out that he was dating janet..his internet rep increased like 1000000% and he was trending on google and yahoo. ..yahoo then printed something about stars and their billionaire boo's just reporting what a few blogs had said earlier ..after that he started getting featured on all sorts of mags and all that..i do believe janets star power gave him alot of attention that he didnt have before

i am not being a delusional or anything by saying janet made him somewhat relevant but i am just stating facts...prior to his involvement with janet were there any publication that talked about him or his company......or how much he was worth

im not saying his poor or anything..obviously not ..but where are the billionaire claims coming from..where the proof ? ..not that it matters just wondering

I was wondering about this myself. I mean, she did put him on the map, entirely. I think he's a fabricated multi-millionaire. But that may just be me. I know the media tends to fabricate stories and people to make these dream-status. Plus, they've been trying to marry her off FOREVER. The most I sense about this guy that he has some pretty good money is that he's bought her little trinkets and they've gone on trips together. That's about it. Plus, even for an Arab, I don't think you can be a billionaire in retail. I just don't feel that at all. Maybe his investments keep him up, but I just have a hard time believing all of this story. Plus, no offense, in many pics I've seen of him, he looks high. Just my opinion.

^^^^^ lmaooo somebody's mad...bitch you stay on a board about an artist that doesnt know you exist so clearly we all need lives :cheers:

The "you're mad" cop out won't help you this time, moose. :asham:

and you stay doing research about a bitch that could give two shits about you. What gives?

+ your name is "idrag4mj" :lol:... get a life, boo.

The "you're mad" cop out won't help you this time, moose. :asham:

and you stay doing research about a bitch that could give two shits about you. What gives?

+ your name is "idrag4mj" :lol:... get a life, boo.

asham.gifasham.gif

LMFAO... so you and MJ must been best friends

too bad you couldn't stop his drug addiction

wtf is happening to u

its like ur just lettin loose now

how long have u been holding on to all this shit...uve been dying to tell ppl off and speak ur mind!!

Rene :unsure:

She's stated before that she likes men who have their own money and don't have to rely on her...that is all.

I just don't get why it matters if he's just really really rich, or really really fucking rich... :rolleyes:

tumblr_llyc2odGQ81qdlkgg.gif

"I'm not trying to come off rude but seriously?

tumblr_lldc5zPb8e1qfb99f.gif

First of all, why are you posting the same topic that was "locked" at Janet-Xone here? Your username was "queenbee" at JX and your username here is "Idrag4mj."

A response by bounce from JX:

"I'm not trying to come off rude but seriously? Just because we, here in America know nothing of the guy or his relevancy doesn't mean that's the case where he is. There does exist a world outside of the xone and outside of America. You can't say "Janet made him relevant" because it could very well be the other way around in Qatar where HE'S the celebrity and made HER relevant through their relationship. It's not a fact - it's pure speculation on your part.

As for his net worth, again just because he's not flaunting it with a different $500,000 car every night, advertising his real estate on every continent (which I'm willing to guarantee he's got more of than J) doesn't make him /the tabloids liars (this may be the ONLY time I argue FOR the tabloid trash) it just makes him humble. Probably something she's liking right now - a major change from all the industry types she constantly is around who make it their duty to inform the public of just how much cash they have. Janet just bought him a VINTAGE car that's probably worth more than your house, car and college education combined to add to his COLLECTION - so trust, he's got bank. Still don't believe me? A quick google search will show you just how much bank the Al-Manas have.

That said, Janet has NEVER been about the money; James, Rene, JD - she was raking in WAAAYYY more than any of them but loved each. If Wissam woke up tomorrow broke and forced to live in a box in the Sahara desert - Janet will probably be moving in right next door. That's love. It never should be about what they pocket annually/what they can buy you. Our girl, despite her shitty luck in the dept. had that figured out @ 16."

I don't follow your argument. You seem to suggest that in order to be a billionaire, others have to know about it. And since he was unknown before he started dating Janet, he could not possibly be a billionaire. :coffee: Smell the coffee.

okay so i must not be the only person who has wondered if the claims of him being a billionaire....stans like to take whatever is said and run with it without proof..but i always take a step back so i can view things objectively

is the assumption of him being a billionaire based on the fact that his arab and if janet jackson is dating an arab person then the person must be filthy rich..billionaire status?

immediatly word came out that he was dating janet..his internet rep increased like 1000000% and he was trending on google and yahoo. ..yahoo then printed something about stars and their billionaire boo's just reporting what a few blogs had said earlier ..after that he started getting featured on all sorts of mags and all that..i do believe janets star power gave him alot of attention that he didnt have before

i am not being a delusional or anything by saying janet made him somewhat relevant but i am just stating facts...prior to his involvement with janet were there any publication that talked about him or his company......or how much he was worth

im not saying his poor or anything..obviously not ..but where are the billionaire claims coming from..where the proof ? ..not that it matters just wondering

Archived