Cops Swoop in After Photogs Chase Paris Jackson

Idrag4mj

0712-paris-photosg-3.jpg

The photogs -- not TMZ -- were allegedly chasing the car Paris was in, blowing red lights and driving recklessly, trying to get a shot of MJ's daughter.

We're told the cops are not going to arrest the photogs because police didn't see the chase. In fact, they will not even be cited for the same reason.

Instead, we're told a crime report will be written and forwarded to the L.A. City Attorney for possible prosecution.

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, cops have decided NOT to refer the incident to prosecutors due to insufficient evidence ... but Paris is still free to sue in civil court.

smh,,,will they leave these poor kids alone!! havent they put their father through enough already .

paris tweeted that they were being pursed in a a road chase.. that the paps were jumping read lights and shit...this is some princess diana ishh they need to leave them alone

I swear on Michael if ANYTHING happens to any one of these kids, I'm gonna get locked up myself. Me and a few others. These are CHILDREN here. Paris should sue them for what they did. Low down bitches. I hope she does sue them for everything they're worth.

:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

How u gonna swear on a dead person?

I swear on George Washington..

Who the fuck asked you, Game? My comment was about these sick bastards and Michael's babies. I didn't mention you in ANY part of that comment. No good cabron.

Archived