I met the cast of finding me

Xtraordinary Xternal

Not sure if anyone is familiar with the moving "FINDING ME" it was black gay independent film... Kinda similar to noah arc but not really. Anyway I got to see the second part of it at the ritz in philly the entire cast was there and did a Q & A. I liked the movie it was better than the first they said the dvd comes out in September. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NNSv3W3WW4&feature=related.

I talked to BRYNT.jpg hes not that short I was surprised real nice guy. they might turn it into a series ... I also learned that logo... main focus is white straight women :excited:

eh I didn't get that vibe from him.... everyone has a shitty day and don't wanna be bothered sometimes lol.

I think he might get catty if someone acts pressed.

I've spoken to em on 3 seperate occasions over the years and he was coo but its ppl I know and that I've WITNESS where he wasn't the most polite and/or approachable.

Depending on what day of the week it is ...trust me

He beefed with the "King of Gay Muzick" awhile back...it took everything that was in me not to spill his tea....and it was epic. Career ending epic.

But yeah he does give off an arrogant give...but he's a rapper. :lol:

He beefed with the "King of Gay Muzick" awhile back...it took everything that was in me not to spill his tea....and it was epic. Career ending epic.

But yeah he does give off an arrogant give...but he's a rapper. :lol:

Thats why I was like :huh: most rappers are cocky and arrogant... if you get to know them on another level u might see another side... KING OF GAY MUZICK never heard of him... what is gay rap a big deal or something now?

Thats why I was like :huh: most rappers are cocky and arrogant... if you get to know them on another level u might see another side... KING OF GAY MUZICK never heard of him... what is gay rap a big deal or something now?

you need to be IN THE KNOW B)

JR -King Of Gay music and Bry'nt are the two most popular gay rappers...

It's an alternative...hasn't caught steam quite yet.

Last Offence is by far the most gifted queer MC imo.

Check him out.

I only listen to straight rap... I don't have time to be hearing these lispy bitches spittin verses.... I like 2 songs by bry'nt I never really heard his whole mix tap though...

Imma tell you the BEST gay rappers to me or Last Offence aka LASTO and Kaoz ...they are hott lyrically..they are some REAL spitters.

Archived