HITS DAILY DOUBLE FINAL

DCNATION

U think by just saying the opposite of what I said is gonna go down well?

Singles? What singles....I wanna go is flopping, and dont get me started on her european progress. Her album is out if the top 100 in the UK chart and only peaked at 8 on its first week.

As for gaga, no. Listen, when u gonna hype urself up like she has u'd expect her still to is be above adele if she's 'doing well'. But she's not so that isn't doing well.

Adeles slaying gaga and she's not even leaving her home.

I wanna go is NOT flopping :lol: It's moving up on the charts each week. & it's already a top 20 hit. :P gaga has already sold over a million in just weeks so she's doing JUST fine :lol:

I Wanna Go is #13 while the other first two singles peaked at #1 and #3... Spears doesn't care anymore.. but her tour was awesome

Gaga scored 3 top tens this time around... >_< and her album is Platinum status first week... artist can only dream of those feats

U went to it last night with ur bf? How was Nicki?

I wanna go is NOT flopping :lol: It's moving up on the charts each week. & it's already a top 20 hit. :P gaga has already sold over a million in just weeks so she's doing JUST fine :lol:

This is probably Britney's best era for radio. All of her songs are singles are getting heavy airplay. IWG was screaming to be a single. It's one of her best songs on the album.

This is probably Britney's best era for radio. All of her songs are singles are getting heavy airplay. IWG was screaming to be a single. It's one of her best songs on the album.

I heard she's releasing Inside Out next. I hope that's true

I Wanna Go is #13 while the other first two singles peaked at #1 and #3... Spears doesn't care anymore.. but her tour was awesome

Gaga scored 3 top tens this time around... >_< and her album is Platinum status first week... artist can only dream of those feats

Britneys album is flopping. Let's not ignore this darling.

Gaga? Platinum status? The way she's been hyped she should be outselling 'the fame monster'. As she's not this can only be viewed as bad performance. Everyone can see she's not doing too well, otherwise u'd be saying those songs were no.1s not just top 10s

U went to it last night with ur bf? How was Nicki?

YES!!! :excited: Nicki was amazing... i love her even more... the crowd was POPPING.. everyone was on their feet... everyone dancing and singing.. it was amazing!!

Britneys album is flopping. Let's not ignore this darling.

Gaga? Platinum status? The way she's been hyped she should be outselling 'the fame monster'. As she's not this can only be viewed as bad performance. Everyone can see she's not doing too well, otherwise u'd be saying those songs were no.1s not just top 10s

like i said.. she doesn't care about that

well.. Gaga sold 1.5 million so far.. which already outsold TFM which sold 1.4 million... you fail

no one can score 20 #1 under one album... you're being unrealistic and ignorant... Gaga is doing just fine for what she brought to the table... your expectations are way too high

well.. Gaga sold 1.5 million so far.. which already outsold TFM which sold 1.4 million... you fail

no one can score 20 #1 under one album... you're being unrealistic and ignorant... Gaga is doing just fine for what she brought to the table... your expectations are way too high

I don't think britney cares about her career altogether. And clearly no one cares about her so remind me why she's still going...

I don't have any expectations about gaga, I don't think shes even worthy of a record contract . It's her and her fans that have the high expectations..talking like she's the biggest popstar on the planet when she can't even get all her singles to no.1 when even friggen Katy perry can.

Dare I remind u that half of those sales are due to her 99 cent deal. Just face it and stop arguing, she's NOT doing AS WELL as she should be...even the hype around her us dying...she's not talked about in the media as much as she was on her debut.

I don't britney cares about her career altogether. And clearly no one cares about her so remind mr why she's still going...

I don't have any expectations about gaga, I don't think shes even worthy of a record contract . It's her and her fans that have the high expectations..talking like she's the biggest popstar on the planet when she can't even get all her singles to no.1 when even friggen Katy perry can.

Dare I remind u that half of those sales are due to her 99 cent deal. Just face it and stop arguing, she's NOT doing AS WELL as she should be...even the hype around her us dying...she's not talked about in the media as much as she was on her debut.

cuz she's stacking bread via tour.. not to mention her two top 3 hits :blink: duh

okay.. whatever... you're expectations are too high.. it's clear there

YES!!! :excited: Nicki was amazing... i love her even more... the crowd was POPPING.. everyone was on their feet... everyone dancing and singing.. it was amazing!!

Yes!! The crowd went NUTS when nicki performed "Did it on em" here. Britney was good too.

Archived