Paris Hilton storms out of GMA interview after has-been question

cnd

The Kardashians sisters actually annoy me at times. The disrespect they show their mother who lets face it, is behind most of what they do. Without her they'd still be z-list fame whores rather than c-list. Especially Kourteney - she's a bitch.

Their mom is more of a famewhore than they are. I understand why Khloe yells at her. :filenails:

^The mom...Kris or whoever is SO ANNOYING.

BYE GURL! :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

You know damn well the Kardashian gwarls are destroying Paris in "popularity". :rolleyes: Paris is so....2006. :filenails: *flips hair* While many may not like the Cashdashians, they are popular. I never miss an episode of their show. :umm:B)-_-

I watch it too. I don't go out of my way to, but when I see it on TV, I always watch it, unless somebody else is in the room. :asham:

She has kind of faded away......not completely. But why get mad over the question?

I read her new show sucks.

that's the point truth hurts, and being reminded pissed her off. I like the interviewer he wasn't like "Im sorry" or none of that shit, it was more like "bitch really? no really? yo shit fading I just clocked yo tea let's move on. :filenails:

• 1 month later...

Archived