** UPDATE** THE TOP JJ MEMBERS CHART POSTED PAGE 28!!!!

janetDAYZ

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so proud of my Lil sis, Janet for snatching wigs...and leaving battered and bruised scalps all over the forum. Perhaps one day you might even reach my status, but I doubt it. -_-

Actually I WAS #1 on both charts...at one point. Again, it was I who set the bar and created the template. You all exist in a world FULL of influence from me. :thumbup:

Just accept it. :clapping:

hwidk4.png

It's been almost two months :rolleyes:. Thats a long time in the internet :lol:.

So we get the next list in November? Is it a every 4 month thing?

Initially the plan was for it to be a twice-a-year thing (every 6 mos) but they demanded for an update which made me shorten it to a 4 month update and NOW ya'll want be to do a two month update? Yall are trippin. :rolleyes:

Initially the plan was for it to be a twice-a-year thing (every 6 mos) but they demanded for an update which made me shorten it to a 4 month update and NOW ya'll want be to do a two month update? Yall are trippin. :rolleyes:

I just wanna get my shading in on this round. :excited: Just make this one two months and then go four on the next one :thumbup: OH! I got it! Call this one a Mid-Quarter Update! :excited: :excited: Genius!

:lol:! We just thirsty. Though I think twice a year is too long. 4 months seems fair enough.

This thread should be locked up and removed. Stupid

And it makes people feel inferior

Who cares if you ain't got a high post/rep count

Plus, we all know all the games and dodginess that goes surrounding them

In any case, I want TOF to be #1

and you will all deal

This thread should be locked up and removed. Stupid

And it makes people feel inferior

Who cares if you ain't got a high post/rep count

Plus, we all know all the games and dodginess that goes surrounding them

These things are just for fun, honey :asham:

Besides, you're in the Top 20 I believe :asham: