** UPDATE** THE TOP JJ MEMBERS CHART POSTED PAGE 28!!!!

janetDAYZ

So it's a lie? :unsure: Yeah, but most of the time you are arguing it doesn't take but about 3-5 responses. You end up with 20+. :umm: I will say that sometimes it's due to someone shading you, but you keep it going with your trademark nonsense sometimes. -_-

I made a true statement. Sue me. :filenails:

You make it seem like you're threatening to. You always bring up the bro/sis card even when I defend you :umm: I DON'T constantly shade you. In fact, I defend you :umm:... when necessary. -_-

No, it's #TrueTea :coffee: Yeah, usually someone starts in with the shade, so the nature of the conversation changes, but I NEVER start random arguments with anyone and you know this. :umm:

You shaded me with baseless and factually incorrect tea. *calls my lawyers* :coffee:

I never threatened to disown you. :rolleyes: I bring up the bro/sis card because you almost never defend me! :cry: Only recently have you been defending me more (and I appreciate it :wub: ), but before then you would always defend the other person, even if they started it with me!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#1 Yup..your presence. :thumbup:

#2 You have gone back and forth with art before MAINLY over MJ. Remember Game and art think you MJ stans are a lil "wacky" and you all dont take that face down. You have definately had words with art.

#2 That was months ago :umm: But even then, it wasn't that often with her. Could probably count those arguments on one hand as well, just like with Selz(of course for different reasons)

No, it's #TrueTea :coffee: Yeah, usually someone starts in with the shade, so the nature of the conversation changes, but I NEVER start random arguments with anyone and you know this. :umm:

You shaded me with baseless and factually incorrect tea. *calls my lawyers* :coffee:

I never threatened to disown you. :rolleyes: I bring up the bro/sis card because you almost never defend me! :cry: Only recently have you been defending me more (and I appreciate it :wub: ), but before then you would always defend the other person, even if they started it with me!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am getting no fresh Lipton from your statement. :coffee: Yes, you do. You either start it or prolong it more than what was required. -_-

You are a habitual liar, you have falsely accused me time and time again of creating nonexisting evidence and you WILL be sued blind. *calls Tom Mesereau and David Walgren* :coffee:

You act like it. :tear: Being neutral isn't the same as defending, love. :rolleyes: Plus, us being bro/sis has nothing to do with the argument itself. Fallacy :hmph:

#2 That was months ago :umm: But even then, it wasn't that often with her. Could probably count those arguments on one hand as well, just like with Selz(of course for different reasons)

#1 ...

#2 but the fact that it was multiple arguments with mutiple members have contributed to that post count is my point,dear. B)

#1 ...

#2 but the fact that it was multiple arguments with mutiple members have contributed to that post count is my point,dear. B)

#1 I meant " :rolleyes:" Idk, wtf happened there :lmao:

#2 The couple arguments with Selz and the few with Art COMBINED barely put a dent in my count. :lmao: I don't think I've spent even a full 200-400 with either of them :lol: Now if you brought up Game and the Nutcase then you have a solid argument here. But still, that's only two people :lol:

I am getting no fresh Lipton from your statement. :coffee: Yes, you do. You either start it or prolong it more than what was required. -_-

You are a habitual liar, you have falsely accused me time and time again of creating nonexisting evidence and you WILL be sued blind. *calls Tom Mesereau and David Walgren* :coffee:

You act like it. :tear: Being neutral isn't the same as defending, love. :rolleyes: Plus, us being bro/sis has nothing to do with the argument itself. Fallacy :hmph:

I serve only the freshest lipton, so obviously the issue you are having is yours and yours alone. :coffee: I NEVER start arguments or prolong arguments!!! You and this factually incorrect tea...I simply REFUSE!!! :mellow:

Now I'm a habitual liar, sis!?! :umm: I have accused you time and time again of not defending me, and that's because you don't!!! <_< You can't hire Tom or David..they're already on my team. :excited: :excited: :excited:

You are only "neutral" when you know for a fact that I didn't start it. If you think I stat it, you IMMEDIATELY defend the other person. That's not being "neutral", sis. :rolleyes: Being bro/sis has everything to do with this...you're supposed to stick up for family before anyone else. :cry: :cry:

The Shemar comparisons certainly are. I agree with you. :asham:

I've never stated that I look like Shemar, so again your "evidence" is flawed. :coffee:

#1 I meant " :rolleyes:" Idk, wtf happened there :lmao:

#2 The couple arguments with Selz and the few with Art COMBINED barely put a dent in my count. :lmao: I don't think I've spent even a full 200-400 with either of them :lol: Now if you brought up Game and the Nutcase then you have a solid argument here. But still, that's only two people :lol:

#1. I won this one. B)

#2 The TOTAL of all arguments have helped..thats the point. How much you did with each is irrelevant. ^_^

I serve only the freshest lipton, so obviously the issue you are having is yours and yours alone. :coffee: I NEVER start arguments or prolong arguments!!! You and this factually incorrect tea...I simply REFUSE!!! :mellow:

Now I'm a habitual liar, sis!?! :umm: I have accused you time and time again of not defending me, and that's because you don't!!! <_< You can't hire Tom or David..they're already on my team. :excited: :excited: :excited:

You are only "neutral" when you know for a fact that I didn't start it. If you think I stat it, you IMMEDIATELY defend the other person. That's not being "neutral", sis. :rolleyes: Being bro/sis has everything to do with this...you're supposed to stick up for family before anyone else. :cry: :cry:

Honey, people call me Alice 'cause I always know what's the tea. I get no Lipton, no Nestea, no Luzianne, no Lancashire, no Tetley, no Fortnum$Mason, no nada-at all in that statement. :coffee: Yes, you do, and we clocked this tea forever again. You're late, you're late, and you can't help but hate. :coffee:

Been that way, bro. :filenails: YES.I.DO. When necessary, like I said. Most of the time, I stay on neutral ground. :rolleyes: I called them, they're with me. Tough luck, dearie. :thumbup:

No. When you didn't start it, I defend you. When you do start it, I defend them. Otherwise, I leave it alone and maybe instigate a little :whistle: It has NOTHING to do with this. I stand for what's right. :tear:

Honey, people call me Alice 'cause I always know what's the tea. I get no Lipton, no Nestea, no Luzianne, no Lancashire, no Tetley, no Fortnum$Mason, no nada-at all in that statement. :coffee: Yes, you do, and we clocked this tea forever again. You're late, you're late, and you can't help but hate. :coffee:

That was SOOOOO much more than what was required!!! :rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Been that way, bro. :filenails: YES.I.DO. When necessary, like I said. Most of the time, I stay on neutral ground. :rolleyes: I called them, they're with me. Tough luck, dearie. :thumbup:

I don't have anything to lie about, sis! :umm: Most of the time you defend everyone else but me! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: They agreed to be apart of my team first. I'm sorry...you lose, as always. -_-

No. When you didn't start it, I defend you. When you do start it, I defend them. Otherwise, I leave it alone and maybe instigate a little :whistle: It has NOTHING to do with this. I stand for what's right. :tear:

:umm:

That was SOOOOO much more than what was required!!! :rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't have anything to lie about, sis! :umm: Most of the time you defend everyone else but me! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: They agreed to be apart of my team first. I'm sorry...you lose, as always. -_-

:umm:

It was exactly what was required. B):lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And yet...:filenails: That is NOT true :rolleyes: They did no such thing. You said lawyers, and there was no implication as to who. Again, I win. :coffee:

B)

Archived