Who Has A Better Catalog Part 9

Escapade

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Has A Better Catalog

• Mary J Blige
    • Mariah Carey

Lmfao they were dead wrong for that!!! Lmfao but she reacted wayyyyyy more calm than I would've!

You could tell she was ready to call him at that second but Im sure right after..she called and cussed his BLACK ASS OUT!!!!

I cant get over them "Oh really?..You're engaged?...well lets see what KC said last week,shall we?"

shut da bitch all da way down

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could tell she was ready to call him at that second but Im sure right after..she called and cussed his BLACK ASS OUT!!!!

I cant get over them "Oh really?..You're engaged?...well lets see what KC-I said last week,shall we?"

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The host was so damn messy LOL. She wanted to see Mary get hood on the show but they definitely didn't have to do her bogus like that LOL

The host was so damn messy LOL. She wanted to see Mary get hood on the show but they definitely didn't have to do her bogus like that LOL

I didnt know overseas shows was messy like that. I would expect that kind of messy shit in America ..not over there. :lol:

I didnt know overseas shows was messy like that. I would expect that kind of messy shit in America ..not over there. :lol:

Overseas shows are very messy! LOL like when that French man told Whitney he wanted to fuck her on live TV LOL

Archived