WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE TWO???

lexus97

Beyonce Gushes About Gwyneth Paltrow: 'She Is What I Strive To Be One Day'

Beyonce dishes how she hopes to one day be like Paltrow. “She is what I strive to be one day,” :crazy: she said. “You go to her house and she makes you feel like you never want to go home.”

The feeling is completely mutual. Paltrow has done her fair share of gushing over her superstar BFF as well. “No one else can sing and dance like that, while having humour and genuine bursting sweetness,” she said about Beyonce. During Paltrow’s own interview with Harper’s Bazaar UK back in January, she gave Beyonce the ultimate compliment, saying she “is the most talented human being on the planet.” :blink: :& :crazy: SHE NEEDS HER ASS BEAT :coffee:

In today's news Beyonce's "My One Greatest Inspiration" List continues to lengthen!! :excited:

'03;'04- Janet Jackson

'05- Diana Ross

'06;'07; Tina Turner

'08- Etta James

'09;'10- Michael Jackson

AND NOW IN 2011- GWYNETH PALTROW!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Who will it be in 2012, hmm?? Tune in next year to find out! Same delusional time, same delusional channel :thumbup:

In today's news Beyonce's "My One Greatest Inspiration" List continues to lengthen!! :excited:

'03;'04- Janet Jackson

'05- Diana Ross

'06;'07; Tina Turner

'08- Etta James

'09;'10- Michael Jackson

Who will it be in 2012, hmm?? Tune in next year to find out! Same delusional time, same delusional channel :thumbup:

Don't forget the EBT Awards this year.

"People asked me who I wanted to be, & I would always say Patti Labelle" <_<

Don't forget the EBT Awards this year.

"People ask me who I wanted to be, & I would always say Patti Labelle" <_<

I understand having more than one fave. But to say more than one person is your #1??? She is such an opportunist it makes me sick. :rolleyes:

'03;'04- Janet Jackson

'05- Diana Ross

'06;'07; Tina Turner

'08- Etta James

'09;'10- Michael Jackson

In '09 she praised Janet again

around the :50 mark

Archived