When the hell are we getting remastered albums?

Kim

JJ, Dream Street, Control and JJRN1814 have been long overdue for getting remastered. :umm:janet. could use a touch-up too. :umm:

They're halfway there with Number Ones, so why didn't they just do the rest of those albums? :sigh:

If Alicia Keys can release a 10th Anniversary Edition of her boring ass debut album, why can't Janet give us fans this simple blessing? :umm:

cheer.gifcheer.gifcheer.gifcheer.gifcheer.gif

But it wont happen

We need more ppl into the albums

She had so many opportunities pre-Superbowl and post-Superbowl. :sigh: It would've been perfect during AFY-era, and 20 Y.O.-era. I say 20 Y.O. only because she kept going on and on and on and on about being in the game for 20+ years, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah, celebration, etc, etc. :umm:

She even went on to say some shit about a track on 20 Y.O. being a follow-up to I Get Lonely or something. I think she was saying that about With U. :blink::lol:

Ugh, I hate her so much sometimes. :lol:

I know

They good albums!

They should be re-released too..........

Time for a throwback (again)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc_61-gsIIY

:excited: :excited:

When she performed that during the RW tour, I was so excited. :lol:

Good times. -_-

The "Do do dooooo"'s in Love & My Best Friend :cry: :cry: Yes JanHOVA FLY into them high notes!!!

:asham:

Ok, that's my song too.

You guys are making me feel bad for shading JJ now. -_-

I'm not sure why she won't do it. She owns the masters for Control - DJ.

I'm really surprised they haven't done anything, especially since Number Ones was released under A&M. You'd think they'd try to capitalize off the album and the tour somehow. :umm:

She had so many opportunities pre-Superbowl and post-Superbowl. :sigh: It would've been perfect during AFY-era, and 20 Y.O.-era. I say 20 Y.O. only because she kept going on and on and on and on about being in the game for 20+ years, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah, celebration, etc, etc. :umm:

She even went on to say some shit about a track on 20 Y.O. being a follow-up to I Get Lonely or something. I think she was saying that about With U. :blink::lol:

Ugh, I hate her so much sometimes. :lol:

I hate her too, boo

She lets us down so many times

She couldve done so many things

Blame JD

20YO would've been the perfect time to re-release em, given the Control references

And btw, that album sounds nothing like Control lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

I hate her too, boo

She lets us down so many times

She couldve done so many things

Blame JD

20YO would've been the perfect time to re-release em, given the Control references

And btw, that album sounds nothing like Control lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

:lmao::lmao:

I will forever hate her for her catchphrase, "It's classic me, with a modern twist." :lmao: :lmao:

:sigh:

It's like, really Janet? :sigh:

I'm really surprised they haven't done anything, especially since Number Ones was released under A&M. You'd think they'd try to capitalize off the album and the tour somehow. :umm:

They're probably gonna do it with the next album. She'll release something in corroboration with the album, just like Janet did True You off the heels of FCG.

JJ, Dream Street, Control and JJRN1814 have been long overdue for getting remastered. :umm:janet. could use a touch-up too. :umm:

They're halfway there with Number Ones, so why didn't they just do the rest of those albums? :sigh:

If Alicia Keys can release a 10th Anniversary Edition of her boring ass debut album, why can't Janet give us fans this simple blessing? :umm:

Co-sign the rest of your post, but I ain't having that <_<

Archived