Renewing the Vows: My Up Close&Personal Experience

Reyna ♔

You guys....I cannot put into words completely the full effect Janet had on me tonight. She saw right into my soul, saw how desperately I needed her healing and was there to the rescue just as I had dreamed. From the moment she opened up the show, I was screaming and crying and rejoicing with all my heart. I filmed so much I felt like it was my job to. I won't waste your time with too many stories, so I'll give you the biggest highlights.

Again...this song. It holds the memory of the very first time I heard her beautiful angelic voice. When I first committed myself as a fan of hers and swore to remain so. I remember the day I first heard it in the car. Riding with my grandfather. The joy I felt in my heart at her splendor. I remembered it all tonight, and she delivered the song even better than I ever could have dreamed. It was entirely surreal. It wasn't a moment, where I was listening to her on my iPod, or one of her albums. She was on stage, and I was a few feet away from her. I blew her kiss after kiss and she caught every single one and blew some back to me. I died and was reborn so many times during this concert. God knows I love this woman, FOREVER and again. I always will.

Scream...the first time my favorite artists of all time every performed something together. It was a dream come true. She danced her HEART out and everybody in the crowd felt it. In the name of Janet and Michael, I place my heart in her hands to keep forever. I scream to her out of an undying love that will last for generations.

Together Again...everything was packed into this song. I remembered holding mi abuela's hand as she was slipping from me, and we sang this song softly to each other. I remember Janet dedicating this song to Michael in one of her tributes. My heart and soul overflowed with love and joy. Breathing meant nothing except to shout my love for her to all who could hear me. Nothing meant more than that. I will have the chorus to this song tattooed on my left wrist in honor of mi abuela, and my truest love, Janet. I await the day I will be reunited with her. Whether it be on another concert day, years from now, in the near future, truly face-to-face, somehow in heart and soul, I will be with her again. Her smile lit into my heart and it will glow with an enduring fire for as long as I live.

I felt so much love from my fellow stans. Those around me were older than me. We hugged together, we cried together, we laughed together, we rejoiced together. All in the name of the queen. It was...love.

You are my best thought

By day or by night

Dreaming and longing

Your presence, my life.

You and I shall never part.

You are here with me always.

The queen after my own heart.

OH! and By the way. FUCK Wissam. Janet is MINE! He came around in 06', I've been here since 96', get at me :coffee:

Just went back to watch some of the videos I took of the show. I counted up some of the phrases I said and just screaming :lmao:

"Marry Me!!" - 27 times

"I love you/I love you, Janet" - 50 times

"Get it girl" - 16 times

"Work it, baby" - 18 times

And then just high-pitched screaming was going on from me like the whole damn show :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just went back to watch some of the videos I took of the show. I counted up some of the phrases I said and just screaming :lmao:

"Marry Me!!" - 27 times

"I love you/I love you, Janet" - 50 times

"Get it girl" - 16 times

"Work it, baby" - 18 times

And then just high-pitched screaming was going on from me like the whole damn show :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:asham: :asham:

Archived