Looks like you guys were wrong...Beyonce smashed Kelly at the end...

King Baby

has beyonce touched the top 10 yet ?

If you're speaking on the Hot 100 then No. Best Thing is Currently Top 5 on Urban Radio and Top 10 At Rhythmic and Top Ten on the R&B Charts. It's #17 on The hot 100 this week. But Motivation wasn't top ten on the hot 100 either so. I don't really compare the two. I'm Happy for both Kelly and Bey. Kelly's issue is that she's too lazy to promote and she needs to be everywhere pushing her album.

If you're speaking on the Hot 100 then No. Best Thing is Currently Top 5 on Urban Radio and Top 10 At Rhythmic and Top Ten on the R&B Charts. It's #17 on The hot 100 this week. But Motivation wasn't top ten on the hot 100 either so. I don't really compare the two. I'm Happy for both Kelly and Bey. Kelly's issue is that she's too lazy to promote and she needs to be everywhere pushing her album.

!!!!!

Sad that other ppl have to promote Kelly's album for her. A shame.

Ciara only had 1 "buzz/promo" single in her career. That's no where near Kelly's.

Isn't J-lo the queen of those 'Buzz' :whistle: singles? How many buzzed singles did she have before releasing her first proper single, you know the one that became a hit

Archived